BY ORIGINS

• I love origins original skin matte moisturizer with willo...2 Answers
  • My face gets REALLY oily on my eyelids and forehead but t...1 Answers
Donna K.
White Plains, NY
I love this moisturizer! Not only does it smell great, it keeps my skin hydrated and moisturized. I think what sets it apart the most for me, however, is that it does not leave a sticky residue on my face or fingers. That makes it easy for me to keep working (I'm a medical student so I'm always studying) without fear of getting goop all over my notes and computer. This is going to be a new staple in my skin care routine – highly recommend!
Cynthia P.
Los Angeles, CA
I would give it 3 stars from a personal standpoint but that is no reflection on how great of a product this would be for those who have oily skin. Mine is combination and I felt this was not radiant or glowing enough as it claims. However it's amazing as a primer for oil based or richer makeup. It really does make skin matte, creating a base for creamier foundations.
Kayla T.
Gaithersburg , MD
Moisturizer- has the strongest scent compared to the Serum and mask. It looks like jelly but feels more like a gel moisturizer on the skin. It tingles on the skin so it could irritate sensitive skin along with the scent. Just like the serum my face feels silky smooth and moisturized but not shiny at all and actually mattified. These two products are an oily skin girls dream!!! I received this product complimentary for my honest review.
Gabriela C.
Euless, TX
If your are super oily and are looking for a moisturizer that keeps your pores tight and matte all day this moisturizer is the one for you! I love applying this in the morning before applying my makeup and I've seen that I have less shine throughout the day it took a while to get use to but if you pair it with the serum they work amazing !

*recieved these items for free**
Nicole W.
Sacramento, CA
So far, it's my new favorite moisturizer. It's great for oily skin because it is a matte cream. It feels good on the skin and the smell is really pleasant. My skin doesn't create more oil. I am definitely buying again. I did receive this with Influenster for free for testing purposes but I'm so happy to have found a perfect moisturizer for myself!!!! Thank you Influenster
Breanna C.
Vallejo, CA
I really enjoy this product. I've been using it for a month or so now. I have combination skin and I like the fact that it moisturizers my skin, and doesn't leave too dry. It's a gel like texture, which doesn't make my skin feel greasy like most moisturizers. Added bonus, it smells amazing!
Kathryn P.
Melissa, TX
I am in LOVE with this moisturizer. I have sensitive, combination skin, and most moisturizers I have tried have left my skin looking and feeling oily or greasy. This gave my skin the perfect amount of moisture, and the finish looked soft and smooth. I would definitely recommend this moisturizer, and I will be repurchasing after am out of my complimentary sample.
Brittani G.
Bristol, VA
I'll start off by saying i have extremely odd skin , sometimes it's very oily sometimes it's combo , but when I'm oily this moisturizer is my life saver , the smell alone sold me on it but what really got me was how matte and silky soft smooth it left my skin feeling and looking , it is def worth it's price point and I highly recommend for ppl with oily faces !
Erin I.
Madison
BEST MOISTURIZER EVER. I've tried many matte moisturizers in the past and was settling with the Ole Henrickson oil control moisturizer, but this was SO much more effective. I got a sample at Sephora, and am planning on buying full size. Keeps oil at bay all day long, but leaves my skin feeling healthy and hydrated.

100% recommend to anyone with oily skin!
Bee K.
Saco, ME
I am in LOVE with this moisturizer. I had never really had a skincare routine, but I got this product and it is so gentle and smells so good and keeps my skin bright and moisturized without clogging pores. I have started using it as a primer and my skin is SO happy. Influenster sent me this product for free as part of the Origins box but I will DEFINITELY repurchase.
Ryan S.
Shelby Twp, MI
Is this good for sensitive skin?
Nicole Z.
Is this good for oily skin?
Ruth R.
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?
Dorjee C.
Elmhurst, NY
Would the matifying agent in this product enhance dry patches?
Esma H.
-What skin type do you have? (dry,oily,combo)

Sephora