BY ORIGINS

• I love origins original skin matte moisturizer with willo...2 Answers
  • Is this good for oily skin?10 Answers
Stephanie H.
Charlotte, NC
My skin is sensitive to both alcohol and silicones, and the first three ingredients of this moisturizer are water, a silicone, and alcohol. I got brave and tried it out on my face, finally, and ended up with the breakouts I anticipated from the silicone. It smells nice, but that is the best I can say for it. It doesn't work well under my water based Tarte foundation, either. I received this product for free in exchange for my honest review and will not be repurchasing.
Reilly Z.
Bensalem , PA
I like it. It feels nice on the skin. Makes my skin feel soft and the product smells amazing! The packaging is cute I love the baby pink. The only problem for me is that it's not that hydrating.
Victoria P.
Oceanside, NY
I actually really enjoyed this product. The packaging is nice and simple and I love the scent. I personally have SUPER oily skin, so when I received this from influenster I was really excited to try. I have used this quite some time since I received it and I really do love it. Makes my face very smooth without that greasing feeling and my pores almost vanish. I gave it 4 stars because it’s a LITTLE too drying for me, but I don’t plan on stopping the use any time soon. I would recommend this product
Tabitha J.
Chesapeake , VA
I was one of the lucky ones to receive this complimentary from Influenster to try out. I love this brand as a whole already! I have high standards for skincare and was super impressed with this line but especially the moisturizer. It has a jelly consistency and absorbs farely quickly into the skin. It kept me hydrated feeling all day and wore beautifully under my makeup. It smells like a bed of flowers which is nice bonus. I highly recommend any skin type check this out and give it a try; you won't be disappointed!
Lulu P.
Gaithersburg, MD
I feel that you get a generous amount of product for what you pay for ! If you are someone with a normal-oily face , this is the product for you. For someone with drier skin, this can be mixed with your other creamier moisturizer to accommodate to your skin type. This also smells amazing ! I received this product for free from influenster for an honest review. 💕💕💕
Paige D.
Johnson City, TN
IM OBSESSED WITH THIS. I recently have been going makeup free about 95% of the time and this is a necessity. I have dry skin so I can’t go without moisturizer ever but regular moisturizer leaves me looking super greasy all day. But this moisturizer dries down matte and makes my skin feel like velvet. It keep it super moisturizer throughout the day and saves me from having to apply powder on top of moisturizer when I go without makeup. I will 100% repurchase.
Paige F.
Clayton, NC
This stuff smells amazing. It has no oil and is so soft. Seriously had my face feeling luxurious all day long! It's super light, can't even feel it once it's on, but the smell is there all day to enjoy. Only reason I'm giving 4 stars is because after using this my lips got really dry (it was also when seasons were changing) idk if it was the lotion or the fall weather but I quit using it either way. My sister loves it though now and hasn't had any problems.
Anne L.
Hoboken, NJ
LOVE the Origins Original Skin Matte Moisturizer . I have been using for about three weeks, but within just a couple days my skin had cleared up drastically. It is not oily, but still perfectly moisturizes my skin. I'm not sure if it would be a heavy enough moisturizer for the winter months, as my skin gets really dry during that time, but in the summer months this moisturizer is lite and non-greasy! On top of all that, it also smells really good!
Amber M.
Dallas, TX
If you have oily skin but still need a moisturizer (which you do!) then this is the one for you. It makes your skin feel baby soft and is great to throw on right before makeup to help matte the skin.
Kira S.
I got this moisturizer for free from Influenster to try in exchange for my honest review, and was definitely skeptical about just how matte it would actually be. I have really oily skin that gets greasy by lunch, no matter what I use. This moisturizer definitely leaves my skin looking matte, and I feel like I haven't been as greasy overall. It's got a nice gel consistency that soaks in well, and I enjoy the scent. I wish they had a version with sunscreen!
Ryan S.
Shelby Twp, MI
Is this good for sensitive skin?
Nicole Z.
Is this good for oily skin?
Ruth R.
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?
Dorjee C.
elmhurst, NY
Would the matifying agent in this product enhance dry patches?
Esma H.
-What skin type do you have? (dry,oily,combo)

Sephora