BY ORIGINS

• I love origins original skin matte moisturizer with willo...2 Answers
  • Is this good for oily skin?10 Answers
Margaret P.
New York , NY
the product is actually really amazing but don't think the title is just a title. This moisturizer is super matte and if you like a dewy, luminous makeup finish i wouldn't recommend this product. BUT if you like a mattified look and you are worried you won't like this product because your skin is combination-dry HAVE NO FEAR this moisturizer is still a moisturizer and will keep your skin happy all night long.
Eri S.
Pleasant Hill, CA
As someone with combination skin, I thought this product worked well on the parts of my face that were oily but did not provide enough moisture for my dry areas. Overall, it ended up being too light-weight for my skin and as someone else mentioned, it might work better as a summer moisturizer. I also noticed that I started breaking out after using this product so I had to stop. It smells amazing, though!
Madison R.
Lumberton, TX
First let me start by saying I have very dry skin. I’ve always had issues with finding a moisturizer that I like due to it just not working good enough on my skin. This moisturizer smells amazing!!!! BUT, after I am done with the jar I will not be rebuying. It is a very light moisturizer that I would highly recommend to someone with oily skin. I received this product free in exchange for my honest review.
Viktoriia P.
Philadelphia, PA
This cream absolutely amazing. Love it for my skin. Make my skin Matte but not dry. Also works great with makeup. Price for this amazing product is definitely reasonable. ❤️ #gotitfree #influenster
Elizabeth F.
Windermere, FL
I really enjoy using this product before bed. Mainly because of how lightweight it is, I never experience excessive greasiness with it. However I’m slightly worried it’s so light that it doesn’t do much. I’ve had a few dry spots that it hasn’t been able to nourish. Might take a little while for it to set in. However the smell is fantastic and if you’re looking for a light moisturizer this is a good option
Stephanie B.
Brooklyn, NY
This is my first time using a matte moisturizer and I must say I was pleasantly surprised with this product. First off, it smells amazing, like roses. Second, a little goes a long way!  I don't have oily skin, which I think this product is for but I do find that it works as a great base for my heavier foundations so that I won't look as shiny or bright. I definitely like this product. Great job.
Ashley E.
This stuff smells like grapefruit. I like that it's a gel, it gives it a while other texture compared to lotion. This product, in combination with the renewal serum has definitely helped hydrate the skin around my eyes and reduce the appearance of my crows feet. You don't need to put on a whole lot either because if you do your skin won't absorb it and you will be able to rub it off like eraser shavings.
Leeslie B.
Scotch plains , NJ
To be quite frank, I wasn't expecting too much of this product. Since.. many claim but never deliver. BUT, oh my friends this DELIVERED! The moisturizer was a bit gel like but creamy at the same time. It felt amazing as I massaged it into my skin. My face was so smooth, it had a perfect complexion and a radiant glow!! What more can can we ask for? I'm hooked..and I will be purchasing it once I'm done!
Dana L.
Franklin, TN
I'm obsessed with this moisturizer. I was given this gratis by Influenster/Origins and was so excited to use it. I'm a skincare junkie. I could not believe a moisturizer was able to mattify my skin while it still felt supple and hydrated. The smell is incredible, too! Citrusy and energizing. I need the whole line!
Julie M.
Fresno, CA
I just received this product, along with the mask and the serum & I love love love this product! Although the moisturizer looks weird and feels like pudding at first, it definitely made my face feel hydrated but not greasy. And thats a big plus for an oily person like me. It made my face smooth and flawless! Definitely going to purchase another one when i am done with this! Thank you Influenster!! 💟💟
Ryan S.
Shelby Twp, MI
Is this good for sensitive skin?
Nicole Z.
Is this good for oily skin?
Ruth R.
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?
Dorjee C.
elmhurst, NY
Would the matifying agent in this product enhance dry patches?
Esma H.
-What skin type do you have? (dry,oily,combo)

Sephora