BY ORIGINS

• I love origins original skin matte moisturizer with willo...2 Answers
  • Is this good for oily skin?10 Answers
Amber M.
Dallas, TX
If you have oily skin but still need a moisturizer (which you do!) then this is the one for you. It makes your skin feel baby soft and is great to throw on right before makeup to help matte the skin.
Kira S.
I got this moisturizer for free from Influenster to try in exchange for my honest review, and was definitely skeptical about just how matte it would actually be. I have really oily skin that gets greasy by lunch, no matter what I use. This moisturizer definitely leaves my skin looking matte, and I feel like I haven't been as greasy overall. It's got a nice gel consistency that soaks in well, and I enjoy the scent. I wish they had a version with sunscreen!
Ashley M.
Sacramento, CA
This moisturizer smells PHENOMENAL. If you love the smell of roses, then you would love this product. As for the moisturizer itself, it is good for oily skin. I personally have combination skin and on days where my skin is on the dry side, I do have to use another moisturizer. On days where my skin is oily, this is perfect! My skin is pretty sensitive and I have not had any breakouts due to this product. It is not harsh at all. I recommend!
Luisa G.
I received this matte moisturizer complimentary from Influenster to try out. I have to say, my t-zone usually gets pretty oily during the day and it does help to stay matte! My skin is pretty sensitive and it did not make me break out! It also gave me a smooth look and a nice glow to my skin! The smell reminds me of summer! If you are thinking about trying this moisturizer I would say go for it! It will last you a while since a little goes a long way!
Estefania A.
Copley, OH
I use this moisturizer every single morning!!! It leaves a matte finish and it just so beautiful. I only use this moisturizer on my face during the day and it give my skin a little coverage... no makeup needed. And wen I use it before my makeup, it helps the foundation go in flawlessly. This is my honest opinion, and I received this free thanks to Influenster.
Rachel K.
Great Neck, NY
This is my new go to moisturizer. It smells better than anything I’ve ever used and it’s so light but still rich and also refreshing. I prefer to apply the serum first then the moisturizer to seal it all in before bed or before makeup. You will basically not need primer or even foundation with that system. I was super lucky and was send a jar of it by influenster and Origins for free to test and review but I have a good feeling il be back for more.
Tori Y.
This moisturizer is amazing! I have been using it for 3-4 weeks now and I love that it leaves my oily/combo skin matte yet perfectly moisturized. The finish is PERFECT for foundation- I even skip my normal make up primer. I am obsessed with the subtle rose scent, it's beautiful and not at all overpowering. I also like that it is a pink color too :) I got this product for free from Influencer and I would definitely think about purchasing this when I run out.
Maria R.
Tucson, AZ
This is a nice feeling lightweight moisturizer. This had a pleasant smell. I liked the color and the feel of this product. I did leave my skin with a matte finish. I did not like the long ingredients list or that it had silicones in it. It did not make my skin feel very hydrated. It might be good under makeup but I don’t wear much make up. I also prefer my skincare to offer more hydration and give a more Dewey finish over a matte finish.
Suze K.
I have oily skin, so whenever I wear moisturizer that also leaves my skin too dewy, i get even more oily. My makeup starts to separate and "melt" and I look so greasy. But when #influenster and #origins sent me this matte moisturizer.... instant change! my fave is ready for makeup 3x wicker than usual and i don't separate so much. add primer and my face looks so good! Definitely will repurchase! #discoverorigins #pinkwatercream Original Skin Matte Moisturizer
SARA K.
Antioch, TN
I've been using this line for three days, and my skin is thanking me for it!!! Transitioning into fall is rough on my dry skin and this is surprisingly very hydrating. I love it so far and I've always been a huge fan of Origins! I've been using there products for years, and I'm excited to try something new!
Ryan S.
Shelby Twp, MI
Is this good for sensitive skin?
Nicole Z.
Is this good for oily skin?
Ruth R.
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?
Dorjee C.
elmhurst, NY
Would the matifying agent in this product enhance dry patches?
Esma H.
-What skin type do you have? (dry,oily,combo)

Sephora