BY ORIGINS

• I love origins original skin matte moisturizer with willo...2 Answers
  • Is this good for oily skin?10 Answers
Joslyn P.
Weslaco, TX
This moisturizer is gorgeous. I have extremely dry skin, and so upon the first use of it I applied it all over my entire face and I felt like my skin was DYING for some moisture. So I got hesitant and thought this wouldn't work out for me :(
BUT THEN, I decided to apply my regular moisturizer all over my face and only apply this one on my T zone which is where I minimally get oily throughout the day and it worked like a dream! My pores even got smoothed out and my makeup applied great on top of it! I would definitely recommend this moisturizer to someone with oily skin :-)
I received this product for free by Origins and Influenster.
Gwendolyn W.
Jonesboro , AR
I wasn’t sure if I would like this product. I don’t care for matte moisturizer. But this one didn’t dry out my skin. After the first few uses my skin did break out. Not sure if it was from the products or my skin was just having one of my occasional break outs. But I wanted to to keep using all the products (I also tested out the serum & mask from this line) so could have a honest review. After a couple of days my skin cleared up. The moisturizer worked well with my primer and makeup. One of my friends were over and tried it and also loved this. I like the smell, it’s a light rose scent. It’s also not thick, kind of a gel like texture.
Aarthi S.
Sandy Springs, GA
I want to begin by saying that I truly like the matte finish to this moisturizer! It's one of the few moisturizers I have used that doesn't feel greasy and has a very pleasant rose scent. I have been using this daily, morning and night, and sadly, I have been experiencing an increased number of breakouts lately! I am still trying to narrow down this product as the root cause, but I do think it is, since it's the only one I have used frequently enough in recent times to cause an effect. I really really want to love this product, but perhaps it's just not for my skin! But maybe other ladies out there will have better luck.
Michelle B.
Los Angeles, CA
was not my cup of tea. There was nothing really wrong with it, but it just was not for me. I have very dry skin, and was interested in something a little more hydrating.
Batya R.
Cincinnati, OH
My skin has recently gone from combination to dry as a desert over night. I really wanted to give this product a good amount of time to try out before I gave my opinion because I am using so many new products. First thing I noticed was that my acne on my chin cleared up within a day of using the moisterizer. I was very surprised about this because there were no claims about acne on the packaging. I was even more curious when my skin really cleared up all over and looked into Willowherb, turns out it is really good for acne! I truly love this moisterizer because it is light weight but still extremely hydrating. I love that I can use it under makeup and at night before bed. 10/10 would recommend. I did receive this product as a free sample.
Jennifer T.
Hayward, CA
I enjoy this product, I have combination skin and when I tried this product alone and it definitely brought out the dryness in some areas of my face, but I loved how smoothly it applied. I tried it another time with Cetaphil underneath and it almost felt like a primer. I don't think it deserves 5 stars because it claims to be a moisturizer, but it brought out my dryness. It did apply matte and feel great on the skin, but through the day my oily spots did shine through. #pinkwatercream
Meagan S.
I love the smell and texture of this moisturizer. I use it in the am and pm along with the serum and I’ve been really liking it. My only complaint has been that I don’t see this having many benefits for my skin. I know it’s suppose to help mattify but that only last for so many hours. I’m going to keep using this in hopes that my skin stops being oily. I do like that it gives me a smooth surface for my makeup. I received this product for free from a Influenster for my honest review.
Taylor P.
Wilmington, DE
Thank you so much Influenster and origins for this AMAZING complimentary vox box! I tried the moisturizer today and it felt amazing on my skin and smelled amazing too. It also tingled a bit on my skin but I sometimes like that! Only problem is that I have super sensitive skin and its dry right now so I did break out in a rash on my neck but that could be from a number of things and maybe not this? I'm going to keep using it and see because it felt amazing on and smelled good all day!!
Emily M.
DOWNERS GROVE, IL
Does what it claims. But is not moisturizing enough for me. I generally have dry skin and I've been using retin-a which exacerbates my dry skin. It's not that this is a bad product.. It simply isn't what my skin needs. I actually tried it after putting on a moisturizer and facial oil which can make me a bit shiny and it even mattefied/neutralized the shine without my skin feeling dry initially. The issue was the dryness crept up sooner than if I used a heavier moisturizer. In general I recommend this if you're looking for a mattefying moisturizer and/or have oily skin.

I received this product for free from Influenster.
Kelsie E.
Pacific, MO
The product is beautifully soft like a petal and also features extra moisture so it's not drying to the skin. Effective. The packaging was general, but 50% recycled. I did not love this product enough to switch completely from my nightly UFO oil, but I would consider it as a pre-morning makeup application purchase if I were to buy again.
Ryan S.
Shelby Twp, MI
Is this good for sensitive skin?
Nicole Z.
Is this good for oily skin?
Ruth R.
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?
Dorjee C.
elmhurst, NY
Would the matifying agent in this product enhance dry patches?
Esma H.
-What skin type do you have? (dry,oily,combo)

Sephora