BY ORIGINS

• I love origins original skin matte moisturizer with willo...2 Answers
  • Is this good for oily skin?10 Answers
Cristee B.
Middletown, RI
This has quickly become my favorite moisturizer. As someone who LOVES dewy skin, I never thought that anything matte would really appeal to me. This changed my mind completely. It smells incredible and feels so lightweight and soft on the skin. It blurs imperfections and creates a silky canvas for makeup. My skin feels hydrated without feeling oily or greasy. I’m in love.
I received this product for free to review.
Ash R.
Missouri City, TX
I'm in love with the matte finish! Perfect for wearing under makeup or alone. I recommend this for anyone that wants to keep their skin from drying out throughout the day.
Jessica P.
Really great on my skin. I have oily skin and I would definitely recommend. You can get it at your local Sephora store. As soon as you put it on you can see the difference
Rachele L.
I'm an oily skin girl so this moisturize is great for me in the summer time, it's a bit too drying during the winter as I'm not as oily like I am during the summer months. It keeps the oils at bay and smells amazing.
Amanda S.
Must have in your skincare routine!!! I am new to this whole taking care of your skin thing, however, when I received this complimentary gift, my whole perspective changed. This moisturizer is perfect for my combination skin. It leaves my skin feeling soft and has the lightest floral scent. I have already seen a difference in the appearance of my skin and I have only been applying it daily before my makeup for about a week. I highly recommend this product and it also makes a great primer! So glad I got to try this amazing product compliments of Influenster!!
Rida H.
Newark, NJ
Received this product to test and review as a courtesy from influenster. I have dry skin so moisturizer is very important to me. This product definitely goes alongside a few of my favorites. A little bit of this goes a long way and it literally melts on to your skin, I love it! Has a light refreshing fragrance to it as well.
Christina R.
This product did exactly what it promised to do. It provided moisture without causing my skin to look oily and it also does not leave a residue of any kind. It literally melts in the skin and its smells like fresh flowers. When you first apply it to your face you may feel a slight tingling, but that dissipates after about 20 seconds. After a minute or so my skin was actually really really matte. My only regret is that I didn’t receive this product earlier in the summer, it would have been a life saver on those really hot days. My only caution is to those who have dry skin, this may feel too drying for you. I used this for daytime and night time.
Brooke S.
Clinton, IN
Smells like a bouquet of roses. It has a Gel texture that absorbs into the skin quickly. It kept my skin from getting oily throughout the day, which made my makeup stay on longer. My complexion looked brighter, and my skin tone more even. However, it didn't really hydrate my skin. That is why I gave it 4 stars instead of 5. I got it for free to test, I probably won't purchase it in the future. I need a product that hydrates my skin, rather then brightening.
Marisol R.
Liberal, KS
I really enjoy this moisturizer thus far. It is unlike anything that I have tried before. The product is extremely hydrating while still leaving you with a more matte face which is something that I am not used to, but really like. The scent is pretty strong, and to me it smells like freshly peeled oranges, very citrusy. Which I don't mind at all. I really enjoy the smell. I have used this in the morning as my moisturizer and my primer and loved the way my makeup came out!! More recently my skin has been normal to dry. This product was sent to me, but once I run out, I will definitely be buying one!
Jane S.
Nashville
I just simply love it! My skin if oily and I tried to find moisturizer that won’t be heavy on my skin. This one lives my skin feeling amazing! Greatly recommended
Ryan S.
Shelby Twp, MI
Is this good for sensitive skin?
Nicole Z.
Is this good for oily skin?
Ruth R.
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?
Dorjee C.
elmhurst, NY
Would the matifying agent in this product enhance dry patches?
Esma H.
-What skin type do you have? (dry,oily,combo)

Sephora