BY ORIGINS

• I love origins original skin matte moisturizer with willo...2 Answers
  • Is this good for oily skin?10 Answers
Ivette B.
Garden Grove , CA
I have extremely oily, sensitive and acne prone skin. I purchased this matte moisturizer since it claims to moisturize & mattify. It’s probably the best moisturizer I’ve tried for my skin type. It makes my skin look really healthy and smooth. It is a little pricy and it took me some time to hunt it down. If you want to try it out, i suggest you go to Sephora for a free sample. Sephora also features a $10 subscription to a one year of unlimited 2 Day shipping. I just repurchased my moisturizer and it came in within 2 days!
Calandra J.
Grand Rapids, MI
Yaaassssssssss (not used for character count) but SERIOUSLY. I've been told I have "good skin", but this product makes everything that's good about my skin better. I got this for free in my last voxbox! The packaging is pink and pretty, and no matter if I'm applying right after cleansing or before makeup, it delivers the absolute perfect amount of moisture for my skin, while also smelling amazing. I love that it has rosewater in it! This along with the other products has absolutely rejuvenated my stressed, tired skin.
Kayla K.
Hermitage, TN
I'm taking a star off mainly because I have a dry skin type, and a matte moisturizer isn't really suitable for me. Other than that this moisturizer smells incredible while not being too overbearing. I love that you can use it morning or night and it doesn't feel greasy, it soaks right into your skin.
A E.
In general gel moisturizers only work for my dry skin in the summer and this is also fair to say for Origins’ Original Skin Matte Moisturizer. This gel moisturizer is light and fresh but adequately hydrates my dry, temperamental skin in hot, humid weather. Smells like grapefruits which I personally find refreshing and the scent doesn't linger long. I can't say I see too much change with my pores since they’re not typically big to begin with. No breakout experienced so that makes me very happy. I'll definitely need something richer for the cooler weather though. But overall, a nice summer moisturizer even for dry skin! I received this product free from Influenster for my honest review.
Nicole N.
Hopatcong, NJ
Recently I got a little sample of this moisturizer on the Sephora website with my rewards points, I chose this because I have oily skin, and am immediately drawn to anything that claims to be mattifying, I do like this moisturizer, it has a nice light scent, and a light gel like consistency that I find to be great for daytime, but I don't think that it did mattify my skin at all, which is the whole reason I chose to sample this product, so I would recommend it as long as you are not getting it specifically to mattify.
Anna D.
Washington, DC
I have tried MANY mattifying oil-free moisturizers but not one accomplished the task, UNTIL NOW! I am one of those people who like to try the mini samples from shopping everywhere and I was lucky enough to be chosen by influenster to get a free sample. I have very complicated oily/combination skin. This is the only one that have tamed my face this summer.

I would recommend this to people with sensitive combination/oily skin, especially during summer. It smells good and feels AMAZING!

For me, my face gets super dry In the winter so I will need a deep moisturizer at night but this is my go to daytime moisturizer from now on.
Jeanne A.
Maplewood , NJ
I can tell this will be beneficial for me more-so in the spring/summer time. It is effective however I need more moisture during the winter time. I would prefer something heavier. It is a nice light product and the packaging is pleasant to the eye.
Cynthia A.
Avoca, PA
I got sent this box; and I am absolutely happy that I did! It made my skin feel luxurious and healthy. It smells great and fresh. The price isn’t too bad after I did a little research. A little goes a long way. It definitely makes your skin appear matte and even with a dewy look, it makes your skin look even. Definitely will repurchase when the time comes!
Karina S.
N Providence, RI
I really enjoy this moisturizer before I apply makeup. It soaks on quickly and my skin feels so supple and soft. I really enjoy the smell and I really love the texture of it...it almost has a gel like consistency. I would definitely repurchase.
Alexandra H.
Tempe, AZ
I have very dry skin. This product left a weird texture on my face. I wasn't used to moisturizer making my face matte. It felt a bit too drying for my skin and my liking. I like other origins products but this one isn't for someone with dry or sensitive skin.
Ryan S.
Shelby Twp, MI
Is this good for sensitive skin?
Nicole Z.
Is this good for oily skin?
Ruth R.
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?
Dorjee C.
elmhurst, NY
Would the matifying agent in this product enhance dry patches?
Esma H.
-What skin type do you have? (dry,oily,combo)

Sephora