BY ORIGINS

• I love origins original skin matte moisturizer with willo...2 Answers
  • Is this good for oily skin?10 Answers
Cheyenne C.
Bridgeport
LOVED THIS! I recently bought this and I notice a huge difference of oil production on my face. Loved this a lot more than I did for the Murad Oil Control Mattifier. I’m still on my first jar and I’ve had it for months now and still have a good amount left.
Alex L.
Scranton, PA
I received this moisturizer as a free sample from Influenster. I'm a huge origins fan, so I was excited to try this out! I was intrigued that it was a matte moisturizer, but was also concerned because I have combination skin with some dry patches that are easily accentuated when I apply makeup.

I personally love the smell of this moisturizer, but I'm also not someone easily bothered by strong scents. The texture is so interesting to look at when you first open the jar! It goes on beautifully and my skin completely soaked it up.

I gave it 4 stars because, unfortunately, it's just not the product for my dry-combination skin type. This moisturizer is TRULY MATTE and therefore would be GREAT for oily skin!! I will likely keep this handy, however, when my skin goes through it's more oily phase or for my T-zone area.
Lisa M.
Cincinnati, OH
First and foremost thank You Influenster and Origins for these awesome goodies! In this box I received a full size moisturizer, travel size face serum and mask! I have tried everything except the mask and I am in love. I already use Origins products everyday so I am extremely familiar with the brand and stand by the brand. This is just another amazing addition to an already awesome brand. The moisturizer is good for all skin types. It feels like a gel or serum and absorbs directly into your skin after being applied. It's not greasy at all and it smells great. The serum is also top of the line. Once I'm finished with my samples I will add these gems into my already chaotic daily routine!!
Weena Kaissare B.
Newport news, VA
Smells soo good and i feel like i have a baby face, and it doesn't smudge my liquid foundation at all plus it dries pretty quickly! This is my current favorite now!
My H.
Saint Louis, MO
I have dry combination skin with occasional breakouts. I usually use this after the renewal serum and it seems to work well. It has a fresh, citrus, and clean scent. It is a matte moisturizer and is oil-free. It is a "water-cream" but I feel like it is a gel like texture. I usually use this during the day and/or under my makeup. It does not break me out however, I feel like some days I need more hydration. I usually go for a thicker cream that does not leave me greasy and I feel hydrated all day. With this one I usually have to reapply because my skin is so dry. It is great under makeup because of the oil-free component. I would recommend it more for my oil to normal and acne skin types. I like this product for the summer because it absorbs quickly and saves time. I received this through my VoxBox.
Emily C.
West Deptford, NJ
Great product! It leaves my skin feeling smooth and not oily. This is my first time using it but I would definitely purchase it again. The packaging is pretty and the perfect size. A little goes a long way!
Madisyn C.
West St Paul, MN
Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! I received this free to review in the voxbox, but I was not disappointed! I have combination skin, but during temperature changes it gets really dry and patchy in places and only a few moisturizers I have found that can actually clear it up. This one did after only 3 days of continuous use. I could notice the soft skin difference immediately after using, and loved that there was no residue feeling. The smell is amazing, and the gel texture is cooling to the touch. I will definitely purchase this when my sample runs out!
Vanessa N.
San Marcos, TX
This moisturizer smelled amazing as well as felt incredible didn't leave my skin feeling to heavy or tacky but also didn't dry me out either! Kept me hydrated enough to not have to produce more oils.
Harley P.
Griffin , GA
Loved this item! It literally left my skin as smooth as a baby’s bottom! I have super dry skin and to find something that moisturizes me is very hard but this did the trick!
Erica G.
One word: WOW! This moisturizer is amazing. I received this product complimentary for review purposes along with Origins Original Skin Retexturing Mask with Rose Clay and Origins Original Skin™ Renewal Serum With Willowherb... and I can honestly say that after a few weeks of using this line, my skin has never looked or felt better.

The moisturizer really is a great mattifying product that keeps grease at bay all day long, even on oily skin like mine! The scent is great but not overpowering, and the texture is more like a gel than a lotion. Leaves skin feeling (and looking) smooth, fresh, and radiant! Highly recommend for anyone with oily, sensitive, or acne-prone skin!
Ryan S.
Shelby Twp, MI
Is this good for sensitive skin?
Nicole Z.
Is this good for oily skin?
Ruth R.
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?
Dorjee C.
elmhurst, NY
Would the matifying agent in this product enhance dry patches?
Esma H.
-What skin type do you have? (dry,oily,combo)

Sephora