BY ORIGINS

• I love origins original skin matte moisturizer with willo...2 Answers
  • Is this good for oily skin?10 Answers
Chloie F.
Arlington, VA
I received a sample of this moisturizer from Influenster to test out and provide my honest feedback. The smell is subtle and quickly dissipates and does not overwhelm. convert. The moisturizer is thick, but applies more like a gel than a traditional lotion, which allows for the matte finish. I had no issues applying my liquid foundation on top and didn't have the dewy look that can sometimes happen when you use lotion immediately prior. Unfortunately, my skin didn't feel as hydrated as I would like-- this may be a good morning moisturizer, but I don't believe it has SPF, and it isn't as thick as I would like for a night cream.
Brie S.
Jacksonville, FL
The scent to this was so nice. Not too sweet, fruity and fresh. Akin to a grapefruit. It definitely helped keep me matter along with my makeup. Great for summer.
Danielle V.
Loved this moisturizer so much! I was super excited to have received it from influenster and when I tried it, I fell in love! It smells so good. And works really well as a primer or even just as a night or day cream. It does have a gel like feeling which is pretty nice. It's not oily at all and makes my face beep so soft and brand new.
Joslyn P.
Weslaco, TX
This moisturizer is gorgeous. I have extremely dry skin, and so upon the first use of it I applied it all over my entire face and I felt like my skin was DYING for some moisture. So I got hesitant and thought this wouldn't work out for me :(
BUT THEN, I decided to apply my regular moisturizer all over my face and only apply this one on my T zone which is where I minimally get oily throughout the day and it worked like a dream! My pores even got smoothed out and my makeup applied great on top of it! I would definitely recommend this moisturizer to someone with oily skin :-)
I received this product for free by Origins and Influenster.
Caitlin D.
Los Angeles, CA
I love how this moisturizer absorbs quickly into my skin to create a flawless base for makeup. Perfect for everyday use. It has a gel consistency in the container, and once applied, it leaves my skin feeling soft and matte - almost a velvety finish. It smells luxurious, too. I would describe it an herby rose scent - very spa-like. I have also been enjoying the serum and mask from this line. This product is quick and simple to apply, and I feel like I am getting a lot of skincare benefits. I am in my mid-20s and I feel like this moisturizer is just right for my skin, which is still prone to breakouts and excess oil throughout the day.
Gwendolyn W.
Jonesboro , AR
I wasn’t sure if I would like this product. I don’t care for matte moisturizer. But this one didn’t dry out my skin. After the first few uses my skin did break out. Not sure if it was from the products or my skin was just having one of my occasional break outs. But I wanted to to keep using all the products (I also tested out the serum & mask from this line) so could have a honest review. After a couple of days my skin cleared up. The moisturizer worked well with my primer and makeup. One of my friends were over and tried it and also loved this. I like the smell, it’s a light rose scent. It’s also not thick, kind of a gel like texture.
Aarthi S.
Sandy Springs, GA
I want to begin by saying that I truly like the matte finish to this moisturizer! It's one of the few moisturizers I have used that doesn't feel greasy and has a very pleasant rose scent. I have been using this daily, morning and night, and sadly, I have been experiencing an increased number of breakouts lately! I am still trying to narrow down this product as the root cause, but I do think it is, since it's the only one I have used frequently enough in recent times to cause an effect. I really really want to love this product, but perhaps it's just not for my skin! But maybe other ladies out there will have better luck.
Batya R.
Cincinnati, OH
My skin has recently gone from combination to dry as a desert over night. I really wanted to give this product a good amount of time to try out before I gave my opinion because I am using so many new products. First thing I noticed was that my acne on my chin cleared up within a day of using the moisterizer. I was very surprised about this because there were no claims about acne on the packaging. I was even more curious when my skin really cleared up all over and looked into Willowherb, turns out it is really good for acne! I truly love this moisterizer because it is light weight but still extremely hydrating. I love that I can use it under makeup and at night before bed. 10/10 would recommend. I did receive this product as a free sample.
Michelle B.
Los Angeles, CA
was not my cup of tea. There was nothing really wrong with it, but it just was not for me. I have very dry skin, and was interested in something a little more hydrating.
Taylor P.
Wilmington, DE
Thank you so much Influenster and origins for this AMAZING complimentary vox box! I tried the moisturizer today and it felt amazing on my skin and smelled amazing too. It also tingled a bit on my skin but I sometimes like that! Only problem is that I have super sensitive skin and its dry right now so I did break out in a rash on my neck but that could be from a number of things and maybe not this? I'm going to keep using it and see because it felt amazing on and smelled good all day!!
Ryan S.
Shelby Twp, MI
Is this good for sensitive skin?
Nicole Z.
Is this good for oily skin?
Ruth R.
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?
Dorjee C.
elmhurst, NY
Would the matifying agent in this product enhance dry patches?
Esma H.
-What skin type do you have? (dry,oily,combo)

Sephora