BY ORIGINS

• I love origins original skin matte moisturizer with willo...2 Answers
  • Is this good for oily skin?10 Answers
Karla H.
Elgin, IL
I love ittt make my skin moisturize and soft wth a matte finish I will like to get the big sizes I have an example sizes I really love ittt it's a 100 % for my oily skin
Kelly S.
I love this moisturizer! It smells amazing and feels so nice and light on the skin. I like to use it at night because it’s kind of tricky to work with under foundation.
Kristine S.
it made my skin very irritated and dry.  i wanted to like this but it just didnt work for my skin type.  a great product size though for the price.
Missy E.
Redlands, CA
This is a really good moisturizer for those who are combo to oily. I am going through a dry spell right now and my skin is being super flaky so the only area i continue use it on is my forehead. I love the consistency. It's a light pink gel-like formula with a crisp citrus scent. This dries immediately without any residual stickiness. Origins is a very good brand and I've never had any issues with breaking out or irritations. A little goes a long way, the full size is a 1.7oz for $34 at Sephora or the origins website. I did get this product complimentary for testing purposes.
Makayla G.
Mount Sterling
This is a holy grail for oily skin!!! You still get moisture while being mattified! I use it every morning and it helps so much with controlling my oil through out the day! It has a nice smell, I’m on my 3rd jar and will keep buying!
Pa X.
Saint Paul, MN
I love this moisturizer. I received a full size container from Influenster and I have been using it for the past month.

I am someone with oily and acne prone skin. This product keeps my face matte for up to four hours.

A little bit goes a long way. I dab my finger into the pot and use that small amount for my entire face. It does have a strong scent to it, so if scents bother you I would not recommend this product for you.

I find that this product also smooths out my skin and does a little bit of pore filling, which I like because I have some pores on my face.

The consistency looks and feels like a creme in the container, but feels gel-y to me.
Rianna L.
Redondo Beach, CA
I really really love this stuff and will use it consistently with my makeup routine from now on. I received this moisturizer complimentary from Influenster to review and am so obsessed with it. My face no longer looks shiny! It works on my sensitive skin without causing me to break out at all! It is as much a part of my morning routine now as my cup of coffee is!! Huge recommendation for this great product! In my image, the one on the left is before applying this matte moisturizer and the one on the right is after. It works MIRACLES!
Cheyenne C.
Bridgeport
LOVED THIS! I recently bought this and I notice a huge difference of oil production on my face. Loved this a lot more than I did for the Murad Oil Control Mattifier. I’m still on my first jar and I’ve had it for months now and still have a good amount left.
Emily C.
Blackwood, NJ
Great product! It leaves my skin feeling smooth and not oily. This is my first time using it but I would definitely purchase it again. The packaging is pretty and the perfect size. A little goes a long way!
Alex L.
Scranton, PA
I received this moisturizer as a free sample from Influenster. I'm a huge origins fan, so I was excited to try this out! I was intrigued that it was a matte moisturizer, but was also concerned because I have combination skin with some dry patches that are easily accentuated when I apply makeup.

I personally love the smell of this moisturizer, but I'm also not someone easily bothered by strong scents. The texture is so interesting to look at when you first open the jar! It goes on beautifully and my skin completely soaked it up.

I gave it 4 stars because, unfortunately, it's just not the product for my dry-combination skin type. This moisturizer is TRULY MATTE and therefore would be GREAT for oily skin!! I will likely keep this handy, however, when my skin goes through it's more oily phase or for my T-zone area.
Ryan S.
Shelby Twp, MI
Is this good for sensitive skin?
Nicole Z.
Is this good for oily skin?
Ruth R.
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?
Dorjee C.
elmhurst, NY
Would the matifying agent in this product enhance dry patches?
Esma H.
-What skin type do you have? (dry,oily,combo)

Sephora