BY ORIGINS

• Is that product is good for sensitive skin?5 Answers
  • I love origins original skin matte moisturizer with willo...2 Answers
  • I so want to purchase this moisturizer, but not sure if t...4 Answers
Sable A.
Top product my favorite moisturizer!! I’m buying it! I can’t run out my skin did a 180 I’m super oily but with this my skin was balanced better than all the rest
Maya R.
Smells amazing and goes on the skin way better than anticipated. This product not only smells good but does amazing things for my skin! It doesn’t go on thick and it absorbs really well and leaves a nice matte look.
Abi D.
Haworth, NJ
Amazing for my oily girls. This is a great moisturizer, it leaves my skin soft and not dry and dehydrated. It smells so nice, sort of like grapefruit.

This moisturizer leaves my super oily skin matte without taking away any luminosity so you won’t be looking dull.

I like this moisturizer for under makeup since the smoothing helps with application and keeping oils at bay but it’s also nice on its own. I don’t typically use it at night because I don’t mind if I look shiny while I sleep.

This product is kinda pricey for how much you get but it’s lovely.
Lindsey M.
Best moisturizer I have used in a very long time. What an amazing brand! It was effective and had very nice packaging. The price is on the heavier side but I would say worth it.
Danielle V.
Loved this moisturizer so much! I was super excited to have received it from influenster and when I tried it, I fell in love! It smells so good. And works really well as a primer or even just as a night or day cream. It does have a gel like feeling which is pretty nice. It's not oily at all and makes my face beep so soft and brand new.
Caterina R.
Harrogate, TN
I received this product complimentary for reviewing purposes, and I couldn't be more grateful! This product is amazing! It smells amazing, and has the most perfect gel/water cream consistency. After exfoliating, I apply this cream and immediately notice how hydrated my skin feels. My skin is so soft that it almost feels powdery (this cream DOES NOT leave a powdery finish). I highly recommend using this product along with the other Origins Original Skin products
Tanayry R.
I love this moisturizer. It makes my skin feel soft and refreshed. It gives it a pretty glow look as week. I received this product free to review from Influenster.
Chloie F.
Arlington, VA
I received a sample of this moisturizer from Influenster to test out and provide my honest feedback. The smell is subtle and quickly dissipates and does not overwhelm. convert. The moisturizer is thick, but applies more like a gel than a traditional lotion, which allows for the matte finish. I had no issues applying my liquid foundation on top and didn't have the dewy look that can sometimes happen when you use lotion immediately prior. Unfortunately, my skin didn't feel as hydrated as I would like-- this may be a good morning moisturizer, but I don't believe it has SPF, and it isn't as thick as I would like for a night cream.
Brie S.
Jacksonville, FL
The scent to this was so nice. Not too sweet, fruity and fresh. Akin to a grapefruit. It definitely helped keep me matter along with my makeup. Great for summer.
Joslyn P.
Weslaco, TX
This moisturizer is gorgeous. I have extremely dry skin, and so upon the first use of it I applied it all over my entire face and I felt like my skin was DYING for some moisture. So I got hesitant and thought this wouldn't work out for me :(
BUT THEN, I decided to apply my regular moisturizer all over my face and only apply this one on my T zone which is where I minimally get oily throughout the day and it worked like a dream! My pores even got smoothed out and my makeup applied great on top of it! I would definitely recommend this moisturizer to someone with oily skin :-)
I received this product for free by Origins and Influenster.
Ryan S.
Shelby Twp, MI
Is this good for sensitive skin?
Nicole Z.
Is this good for oily skin?
Ruth R.
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?
Dorjee C.
Elmhurst, NY
Would the matifying agent in this product enhance dry patches?
Esma H.
-What skin type do you have? (dry,oily,combo)

Sephora