BY ORIGINS

• Is that product is good for sensitive skin?5 Answers
  • I love origins original skin matte moisturizer with willo...2 Answers
  • Is this good for oily skin?10 Answers
Giovana O.
I loved using the origins original skin matte moisturizer by origins! It definitely met my needs and could consider using again! I haven’t looked at the price but would recommend to others!!!!!!!!!!!!
Megan K.
Mission , KS
This product smells amazing, so fresh and light! I love putting this on in the morning to wake up my skin. It makes for a good base layer when applying make up. One layer gives my skin a matte like layer and helps minimize redness.
tracy G.
San Francisco, CA
It was my first time using this product and it was not disappointing at all. I really enjoyed using this before putting on foundation. It kept my face matte all day! It has a nice scent go it. I would highly recommend this product.
Kat A.
Lakewood, CO
My skin is so sensitive. It’s hard for me to find skin care products that work for me. Not only does everything work wonders for me. My skin is healing and looking healthier & younger. I am so grateful I found your company. Thank you a billion times.
Carolina V.
Merced, CA
This cream has helped reduce any fine lines in my skin. I am a repeat user and I will continue to buy this product. I found that it was super gentle on my skin. It leaves it feeling so smooth and I just love the feeling. I would recommend to anyone that is looking for a new anti aging cream. Origins has the best skincare!
Amanda P.
Napoleon, OH
This moisturizer is perplexing. As odd as it seems it that is hydrates as well as leaves the skin glowy and matte...this product delivers! It can be used as a primer under makeup as well as alone.
Jean S.
This product is not heavy or greasy.  It blends in quickly and keeps working for an extended time.  It is easy to find in shops and not expensive.  It does not have a strong scent so will not overpower any other scent you might wear.  Would buy again.
Danielle B.
Arlington, TX
I am floored by this product. I received this for my honest review and it's amazing. My pores have completely disappeared. I use it in the morning with my skincare routine and before I get ready for my makeup
Rachel E.
While this smelled great and made my face really soft and feel primed and ready for makeup, it really made dry patches even worse and I needed to put another moisturizer on the dry spots on my face
Aura P.
Kenosha, WI
This product is fantastic for people with combination skin! It moisturizes my skin all day long without leaving me looking oily throughout the day. It has a cooling sensation when you put it on which is refreshing in the morning. the packaging is simple and pretty, and would highly suggest this for the reasonable price!
Ryan S.
Shelby Twp, MI
Is this good for sensitive skin?
Nicole Z.
Is this good for oily skin?
Ruth R.
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?
Dorjee C.
elmhurst, NY
Would the matifying agent in this product enhance dry patches?
Esma H.
-What skin type do you have? (dry,oily,combo)

Sephora