BY ORIGINS

• I love origins original skin matte moisturizer with willo...2 Answers
  • Is this good for oily skin?10 Answers
Maryafernanda V.
Dallas, TX
So, I know this this is a moisturizer, but I use it as a primer too. I'll apply it after the mask and serum but even when I don't use the mask I'll always apply it as a primer before makeup and it never disappoints.
Riley S.
Kent, OH
The smell and texture of the mask was very pleasing, but the mask broke me out. Not terribly, so I guess it could’ve been from stress or hormones, but it definitely didn’t do anything positive
Apryl N.
This moisturizer is amazing! I’m in love with it. It leaves your skin looking brand new and fresh. The pink packaging is super cute. It has a little bit of a gritty texture but it exfoliates and softens the skin.
Meghan W.
Mckinney, TX
This is my daily AM moisturizer. I have oily skin that sometimes gets dry spots and this is a great product for moisture and shine control. Smells great, gel texture, absorbs quickly and goes well under make up
Dayane A.
Riverside, CA
It worked great to keep oily skin at bay but definitely wasn't one of the most hydrating products out there. In a way I suppose that's good for oily skin but I personally wouldn't end up using it everyday. Best used in the morning before makeup in my opinion.
Sarah A.
Grand Rapids, MI
I absolutely love this moisturizer. I love the jelly-like texture. It feels great on my skin and is matte when it dries. It's perfect for my oil/combination skin. I will repurchase!
Nathalie P.
Kaukauna, WI
This moisturizer is smells so good and melts into the skin quickly! It works great as a base for makeup. I wouldn't use this if you have dry skin because it's not really hydrating though.
Roxanne B.
Beaumont, CA
Goes on smooth and makes your face feel so soft all day! Totally recommend this to everyone! Especially amazing if you have oily skin. I go through the day with a soft, good smelling face!
Ofelia F.
CLARKSVILLE, TN
Awesome product! Love the way it feels on my skin. It leaves a soft matte texture on my skin and last all day. It also smells amazing! Love it and I will be repurchasing it from Sephora
Casey T.
Savannah, GA
Odd consistency, not moisturizing. Feels more like a semi-mattifying primer. Not something that I would want to use either as a moisturizer or as a primer. Packaging is nice, but could be better. Would not recommend.
Ryan S.
Shelby Twp, MI
Is this good for sensitive skin?
Nicole Z.
Is this good for oily skin?
Ruth R.
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?
Dorjee C.
elmhurst, NY
Would the matifying agent in this product enhance dry patches?
Esma H.
-What skin type do you have? (dry,oily,combo)

Sephora