BY ORIGINS

• Is that product is good for sensitive skin?5 Answers
  • I love origins original skin matte moisturizer with willo...2 Answers
  • Is this good for oily skin?10 Answers
Vanessa A.
This a very good mositurizer for  oily skin girls. It is gentle with a hint of a fragrance that goes away pretty quick. You can wear it alone or under makeup. It absorbs fast and leaves your skin non greasy and very soft.  it is a bit pricey but well worth it.
Anna D.
Phoenix, AZ
I decided to give this a try because I heard amazing things about this moisturizer and being extremely oily in the t-zone I wanted something to keep me moisturized but more matte. I really like it, it’s like a fluffy gel texture, skin soaks it right up and leaves you matte without any shine. The only thing I dislike about it is the smell. It smells very citrusy, it smells like I rubbed orange peels on my face. Ive gotten used to it now but that would be the only con for me. Great moisturizer for summer time or if you live in the warmer states.
Maria G.
Los Angeles, CA
This moisturizer is so good for oily skin like I have. I had a small travel size of it and went through it pretty quickly. It dries matte and quick. You don't really need a primer with this moisturizer. I tried it with and without a primer and liked it better without.
Colleen W.
Jacksonville, FL
Absolutely love this product. The smell is amazing, the texture leaves my skin feeling moisturized but matte. It is perfect hydration for oily to combo skin types. I have extremely sensitive skin, but this product did not cause any reactions. I am so glad I tried it!
Jennie I.
Wichita, KS
I was so skeptical about trying this as I had a really terrible experience with an Origins moisturizer some years ago and it wreaked havoc on my skin. I tried this and I don't regret it at all!! I have combo oily skin and this is perfect for me. It has a thinner gel consistency that spreads very easily over the skin, provides adequate hydration while leaving a matte veil on the skin. This might not work for very dry skin types, but if you're normal to oily this could be great for you! Highly recommend! I'm no longer scared of origins products!
🌜Melita H.
La Jolla, CA
I got this as my early Christmas present from best friend and I have to say, it is my favorite ❤️❤️ totally my new #GiftCrush. I have oily skin and I wear glasses, a combo that usually ends with my glasses sliding down my nose for the whole day and especially worse when I want to moisturize. However, with this lightweight and fast mattifying moisturizer, I have no fear of the glasses spillage. I also like the fact that this is a night and day cream, but it is best suitable for the daytime since it is matte, I suggest a thicker cream for night to really hydrate the skin during the upcoming winter.
I also love the smell and color of the packaging, which is superficial but definitely a plus
Amber N.
Amazing! A friend of mine recommended this to me while at Sephora and I absolutely love it! I can have very oily skin and this does not add to that! It smells soooo good and it also has a refreshing feel to it!  Origins Original Skin Matte Moisturizer
Fatimah G.
Aurora, IL
Oh honey, this isn't the product for me, but that's my mistake. I love me a matte finish and between my Milk primer, NARS foundation & LMSP I'm looking like an airbrushed Barbie. But this doesn't add to my process. I have dry skin, so I need products that mattify as well as continually moisturize. This isn't as moisturizing as I'd assumed it'd be, in fact, it may have even been a touch drying. It felt nice and, though the scent was a little much for me, it smelled nice as well. But this product is most definitely for oilier skin. Oily skin ladies, have I found the product for you!
Marah V.
Saint Louis, MO
I received this product free for testing purposes through a Voxbox. Since then, it has replaced my normal moisturizer. It does creates a matte base on my skin. I love the smell, it is similar to a pink grapefruit aroma. My favorite part is that the moistuirizer does not leave a greasy feel to one's skin after using. It is a little spendy compared to other moisturizers, but the product lasts a very long time. You could easily get this to last 3-4 months with daily use. It takes a fairly small dab to cover one's entire face.
Jennifer D.
Murrieta, CA
This is my favorite moisturizer ever!!! I got it in a voxbox and have purchased it 3 times since I ran out. The smell is incredible and the way it leaves your skin feeling is amazing. It’s so smooth and fresh feeling. Extremely light weight and not at all greasy.
Ryan S.
Shelby Twp, MI
Is this good for sensitive skin?
Nicole Z.
Is this good for oily skin?
Ruth R.
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?
Dorjee C.
elmhurst, NY
Would the matifying agent in this product enhance dry patches?
Esma H.
-What skin type do you have? (dry,oily,combo)

Sephora