BY ORIGINS

• I love origins original skin matte moisturizer with willo...2 Answers
  • Is this good for oily skin?10 Answers
Lesly C.
Chicago , IL
Really did love this when I got it in my voxbox! I use this when I’m going to do my makeup it gives me a good base to start with
My face feels matte and not sticky ! Also it feels refreshed ! I would buy !
Priscilla M.
Good moisturizer. As fast as being matte is didn't make me feel any less poly than I normally would buy it's not a bad product. Smells good and gets the job done. I would but it again. Packaging is also really cute
Aliyah C.
fayetteville , AR
i was told to use this to help my t zone matte instead of begging oily and it made my skin look my to dry wouldn't buy again. it does serve its purpose though for the oily skin types, just wasn't for me.
Kristina K.
Big Flats , NY
Will have this in my skin regiment forever now! I love the smell and the smoothness it gives my skin before makeup. The packaging is so cute and girly I love it. Forever with this company! Perfect brand!
Kirsten T.
Saint Peters, MO
Great left my skin soft and non greasy and shine free all day
The smell is great and feels Amazing on my skin
Will definitely be buying this one when I am out
Only thing is I wish it was a little thicker
Holly S.
Des Moines, IA
I loveeeee this moisturizer. Be careful though a little goes a long way, if you use too much it can ball up on the skin. I like this moisturizer as a under makeup primer. It has a delightful cooling feeling.
Meagan S.
I really like that this drys up my skin since I’m really oily but sometimes it dries it too much and then I have flaky dry skin patches and I’m not a fan of that. I love the smell and it settles in fast.
Rebecca O.
Champions Gt, FL
Absolutely love this moisturizer for daily use before applying makeup. Or on makeup free days. Makes my skin look & feel soft and naturally matte. Would definitely recommend and will buy when I run out.
Cate G.
La Crescenta, CA
So amazing! Smells great and made my skin so soft. Obsessed. When I first used it, I wasn’t too sure but after a couple days I now incorporate Into my nightly routine. Definitely worth the price I think.
Kayla O.
Dickson City, PA
I have never actually used this product until I received it in this box. I actually really like it. It leaves my skin feeling so great and had little beads which really make me feel like it’s doing its job.
Ryan S.
Shelby Twp, MI
Is this good for sensitive skin?
Nicole Z.
Is this good for oily skin?
Ruth R.
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?
Dorjee C.
elmhurst, NY
Would the matifying agent in this product enhance dry patches?
Esma H.
-What skin type do you have? (dry,oily,combo)

Sephora