BY ORIGINS

• Is that product is good for sensitive skin?5 Answers
  • I love origins original skin matte moisturizer with willo...2 Answers
  • Is this good for oily skin?10 Answers
Caroline E.
This product is amazing! I started off using it daily and noticed softer skin and an overall more even skin tone. Now, I use it once or twice a week and it keeps my skin refreshed overnight.
Lisa K.
Torrance, CA
Holygrail product *insert thumbs up emoji here*

I really can't rave enough about this moisturizer to all my sistahs who suffer from oily skin like me. Those of you who have oily skin know the struggles we go through when it's 3 o'clock in the afternoon.. matte foundation look long gone and our forehead and nose is glistening like there's no tomorrow. I seriously have to stock up on oil blotting sheet or translucent powder so get rid of the shine BUT THIS MOISTURIZER DOE. Seriously, it's a game changer. Life saver even! It's not like this moisturizer will solve all your oily skin problems but it really does make a huge difference! If you use this moisturizer religiously, the oil is way more controlled and you'll find yourself blotting away the oil way less than before. Trust me and go get yourself this moisturizer. You can thank me later #igotchugirl
Nicole H.
I received this product complimentary from Influenster and I must say, after using it for a week, it has my skin glowing and so soft. It's now apart of my daily routine. I would definitely recommend to others!
Chrissy E.
Cincinnati , OH
I loved this moisturizer! Since I have oily skins I usually try to stick with gel like products. This has a great cooling feeling and it smells great! I will definitely be purchasing again.
Meghan W.
Mckinney, TX
This is my daily AM moisturizer. I have oily skin that sometimes gets dry spots and this is a great product for moisture and shine control. Smells great, gel texture, absorbs quickly and goes well under make up
Apryl N.
This moisturizer is amazing! I’m in love with it. It leaves your skin looking brand new and fresh. The pink packaging is super cute. It has a little bit of a gritty texture but it exfoliates and softens the skin.
Riley S.
Kent, OH
The smell and texture of the mask was very pleasing, but the mask broke me out. Not terribly, so I guess it could’ve been from stress or hormones, but it definitely didn’t do anything positive
Dayane A.
Riverside, CA
It worked great to keep oily skin at bay but definitely wasn't one of the most hydrating products out there. In a way I suppose that's good for oily skin but I personally wouldn't end up using it everyday. Best used in the morning before makeup in my opinion.
Maryafernanda V.
Dallas, TX
So, I know this this is a moisturizer, but I use it as a primer too. I'll apply it after the mask and serum but even when I don't use the mask I'll always apply it as a primer before makeup and it never disappoints.
Nathalie P.
Kaukauna, WI
This moisturizer is smells so good and melts into the skin quickly! It works great as a base for makeup. I wouldn't use this if you have dry skin because it's not really hydrating though.
Ryan S.
Shelby Twp, MI
Is this good for sensitive skin?
Nicole Z.
Is this good for oily skin?
Ruth R.
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?
Dorjee C.
elmhurst, NY
Would the matifying agent in this product enhance dry patches?
Esma H.
-What skin type do you have? (dry,oily,combo)

Sephora