BY ORIGINS

• I love origins original skin matte moisturizer with willo...2 Answers
  • My face gets REALLY oily on my eyelids and forehead but t...1 Answers
Yaritza M.
Lodi, CA
Love love love this product ! I would definitely purchase once I run out ! It feels so good under my makeup ! I received this from Influenster to test out and so far so good I love it !!
April R.
Bronx, NY
I've been using this product for about 3 weeks now and I can honestly say it's amazing. I wasn't sure on how the "matte moisturizer" idea would work but I'm glad it did. The product has a jelly like consistency and with that a little goes a looong way. Once you begin to rub it in it quickly dissolves and doesn't leave a filmy or oily residue. I was pleasantly surprised to see how moisturized it left my face feeling. The matte aspect of this product also holds very true, and it also helped minimize the oil in my face. The only negative with this product for me was the smell, to me it has a strong grapefruit like scent which wasn't very pleasant for me. Aside from that it is an awesome moisturizer for oily skin.
***I received this product for free from #Influenster in exchange for my honest review***
Mac S.
Slidell, LA
This is the best smelling moisturizer ever! It’s smells like flowers! It’s very moisturizing for me. I usually use it before I put on all my make up and then once again after I take my make up off. Would recommend!
Pranjali S.
Pensacola, FL
Before reviewing this product I used this moisturizer for three days for any side effects... My skin is very sensitive and oily and I break out easily but this moisturizer is really good.... it's in a gel form... pinkish in color,non-sticky and light on skin... it doesn't clogs pores...perfectly matches my skin tone so it can be good makeup primer.... matte moisturizer hydrates skin well but slightly it dries out the skin..I think this cream is perfect for those who have combination to oily and sensitive skin.... I'm not sure it's good for dry skin.... it has a unique smell which I didn't like much.... Overall this matte moisturizer is really good and I would recommend it...
Sareena O.
Friendswood , TX
Smells amazing and leaves skin feeling hydrated but still matte so it’s great for oily skin! I use a sunscreen that can make me oily throughout the day and this helps to offset that.
Hayley W.
My skin is on the dry side and I feel this moisturizer is made more for oily skin. My face wasn't moisturized enough and I had to stop using. I received this product to try for free.
Alina M.
I used this for 2 days and unfortunately it doesn't work for me.After first use,it was amazing. My skin felt matte and very soft. But after the second use,my skin started to itch.I have combination skin and this is so drying that my skin is all flaky and itchy after 2 days of using it. Even the oily parts of my face,were peeling.I really wanted to like it.It smells so amazing, the texture is so soft and lightweight. I just wanna eat it! Lol.But,because I really wanted love it,I tried it again after a week and same results, my face got very dry.I received this for free from Influenster for testing purposes, in exchange for my honest review. Origins Original Skin Matte Moisturizer
Neveen A.
Round Rock, TX
This product truly brightened up my face instantly. I use this as an everyday moisturizer and it works unbelievably. MUST TRY! Glad I received this complimentary product to test out
Edith C.
Kennewick, WA
I am in love woth this product!! This moisturizer keeps my face hydrated amd so fresh with my skin type it doesnt leave my face all greasy and nasty i highly recommend this product.
Amber S.
Mooreville, MS
I absolutely love this product. I am currently almost completely out of it. I will purchase another at Ulta. The matte finish makes it feel like butter sliding on your face, and the hydration leaves your skin feeling fresh.
Ryan S.
Shelby Twp, MI
Is this good for sensitive skin?
Nicole Z.
Is this good for oily skin?
Ruth R.
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?
Dorjee C.
Elmhurst, NY
Would the matifying agent in this product enhance dry patches?
Esma H.
-What skin type do you have? (dry,oily,combo)

Sephora