BY ORIGINS

• I love origins original skin matte moisturizer with willo...2 Answers
  • Is this good for oily skin?10 Answers
Carlie C.
Belleville, MI
Just finished my bottle. This stuff smells absolutely amazing just like cutting into a fresh ruby red grapefruit. I have combination skin and this didn't irritate my skin one bit. I will be repurchasing this!
Shannon R.
This is one of my favorite products. It had really been helping under my primer to keep my skin matte all day. The added benefits of it have been amazing as well and I truly believe it is helping make my skin smoother and healthier! Love the smell too
Cassidy W.
Concord, CA
I received this moisturizer through influencer for testing purposes, but I'm loving it! I have combo/oily skin and I live near the ocean, so the humidity can sometimes leave my skin looking a little greasy. I normally use a moisturizer with SPF built in to protect my skin, but I absolutely love the formula and smell of this product. A little bit goes a long one and makes my skin feel and look amazing. It makes my skin look matte, yet feel moisturized and I don't know how it does it!!! Many matte moisturizers leave my skin feeling dry and this one does not at all. The only thing that could make this better in my eyes, is adding a sunscreen so I do not need additional products, but it is great for the day or night and I would absolutely recommend it!
Amanda M.
Peachtree Cty, GA
Smells fantastic, works like a dream! I apply this after I wash my face in the morning and don’t have to deal with shine all day! I received this free from Influenster but I would absolutely buy this again.
Chelsea J.
Memphis, TN
I really like the weight and the fragrance of this moisturizer. However, my face tends to get oily and shiny as the day goes on when I use this. Unless the weather is really cold and dry, I won’t use this because it will make my face oily.
Lesly C.
Chicago , IL
Really did love this when I got it in my voxbox! I use this when I’m going to do my makeup it gives me a good base to start with
My face feels matte and not sticky ! Also it feels refreshed ! I would buy !
anjali r.
Philadelphia, PA
Smells nice but have my skin a reaction. I have sensitive skin and was told by a rep that this product is made for those with sensitive skin. This isn’t true because I broke our from using this. My skin because itchy. Wouldn’t buy their products because they aren’t meant for my skin.
Priscilla M.
Good moisturizer. As fast as being matte is didn't make me feel any less poly than I normally would buy it's not a bad product. Smells good and gets the job done. I would but it again. Packaging is also really cute
Beth M.
my fave moisturizer for oily skin. I mean really oily, like fry an egg on my fave oily. this eliminates oiliness for most of the day. pair this with a mattifying primer and you will be shine free all day.
Meagan S.
I really like that this drys up my skin since I’m really oily but sometimes it dries it too much and then I have flaky dry skin patches and I’m not a fan of that. I love the smell and it settles in fast.
Ryan S.
Shelby Twp, MI
Is this good for sensitive skin?
Nicole Z.
Is this good for oily skin?
Ruth R.
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?
Dorjee C.
elmhurst, NY
Would the matifying agent in this product enhance dry patches?
Esma H.
-What skin type do you have? (dry,oily,combo)

Sephora