BY ORIGINS

• I love origins original skin matte moisturizer with willo...2 Answers
  • Is this good for oily skin?10 Answers
Kätê W.
Richmond, VA
I am a huge believer and lover in Origin's products, so I was excited to try the Matte Moisturizer. I received this product free for testing purposes. Number one problem I have with my skin is that it becomes an oil hot spot half way through the day. Hello grease city! I allowed myself to try this product for a week before deciding whether this product could tackle the job. I can say, I love this moisturizer! First things first, it smells like grapefruit (yum) and has this amazing gel texture that absorbs quickly into the skin. It made me feel like my skin was truly nourished. As for the matte factor, I believe it really worked! Ignoring sweat (it's summer, it's going to happen) I really did notice a decreased amount of oil on my face. Every time I felt my face, it felt soft & non-oily. I will definitely purchase this item once I get through the rest.
sophia c.
Brooklyn, NY
LOVE this moisturizer. I was afraid to use this + the serum because more products usually equate to an even oily-er skin. However, I think it works even better with it. This moisturizer is perfect as a primer too. It has a soft, silicone-like finish which is perfect right before foundation application. My oily skin loves this
Christina M.
A little is enough, keeps my face fresh and smells great. First time using this and I'm amazed . Not sure of the retail price but I'd buy it since it's so effective.
Sarah M.
Melville, NY
This product is great. The first thing that catches my eye is the fun pearly pink packaging. I find this product to smell amazing. It does a great job at absorbing my faces natural oils and giving a matte finish. I would highly recommend to any friend.
Leti M.
This is a PERFECT moisturizer for the summer time. It has a floral and fruity scent to it that I am obsessed with and I typically despise scented skincare products. What I love the most about it is that it is very pore minimizing. I’ve already repurchased this three times!
Addie D.
Minneapolis, MN
This is definitely the best moisturizer I’ve ever used. I got it complimentary for testing purposes and I’m definitely going to buy. This left my skin feeling super soft and people have noticed how fabulous my skin has turned out. Definitely would recommend this product.
alexis j.
LITTLE ROCK, AR
This product was surprisingly awesome.  It smells absolutely fantastic.  I love the moisturizer because it doubles as a primer as well before putting on my foundation.  It seems to absorb right in my skins pretty quickly.  Definitely love this product
Stephany K.
minneapolis, MN
my favorite product in the world. I actually already reviewed this, and have nothing else to say, but good things about it. I love their smell, packaging, and the finish to my face which feels moist, clear, smooth, radiant. So must things you look for in facial products.
Alice L.
Kalamazoo, MI
Love this!! I love the yuzu scent when I applied it on my skin. It also has a cooling effect. So moisturizing. After one minute, my skin became soooooooo smooth!!! It's not sticky at all. It all got absorbed to the skin really quickly. My makeup looked great with this moisturizer. I got this for free from Influenster.
Christina M.
I got this as a free sample from Sephora and I was impressed. Smells great, great for my skin and definitely did the job. Im unsure of the retail price but I'll be purchasing a new one soon .
Ryan S.
Shelby Twp, MI
Is this good for sensitive skin?
Nicole Z.
Is this good for oily skin?
Ruth R.
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?
Dorjee C.
elmhurst, NY
Would the matifying agent in this product enhance dry patches?
Esma H.
-What skin type do you have? (dry,oily,combo)

Sephora