BY ORIGINS

• I love origins original skin matte moisturizer with willo...2 Answers
  • Is this good for oily skin?10 Answers
Ariel K.
Englewood, CO
Recieved this product in a voxbox to try and absolutely loved it! I used it daily as part of my beauty routine until it all ran out. The product works really well at keeping skin moist while also keeping shine levels super in control. Will definitely be purchasing in the future!
Courtney T.
Evansville, IN
I received this product complementary or Influenster in my origins voxbox. I absolutely love using it before applying my make up it really makes your skin look matte. It is a little pricey in store but I think it’s worth it depending on the daily look you’re trying to achieve.
Victoria M.
Well it does what it says. I have dry skin and I tried it because it was given to me. I tried it in just certain areas. Let’s just say this is a very matte moisturizer. I do not recommend for dry skin at all not even for certain areas. If you have oily skin this is the one for you.
Megan M.
Sacramento, CA
Lightweight moisturizer for oily skin. Nice smell and skin feel, although I do feel it left a tad of a residue once try. It is a very light moisturizer and didn't do much for dry areas (I have combo skin). Overall nice to use but would probably not repurchase for price.
Denise G.
I love this product!! I actually went out a bought some more for myself! It meet my expectations and much more. It is now my go to moisturizer. I use it after I shower and before I put on makeup. Even though it’s a little pricy for my liking it’s totally worth it. RECOMMEND!!
Summer M.
Lewisburg
This moisturizer is absolutely amazing!  I have oily skin and Ia m used to applying moisturizer and it being sticky and heavy on my skin.  This moisturizer is light and absorbed almost instantly.  Not only does it absorb instantly, but it leaves a matte finish.  How great is that!
Nicole D.
lafayette, LA
This is my everyday go to moisturizer.  I love the feel and how easily it absorbs into my skin.  It leaves me feeling fresh and acts like a great primer before applying foundation.  I would highly suggest anyone with normal to oily skin to try this product.
Katie H.
Pflugerville , TX
Big fan of this moisturizer. I received the full size free from Influenster to try for my honest opinion. It smells good, goes on smooth, doesn’t enhance pores and has a mattifying quality immediately after applying to the face. I don’t feel like I had any long term affects after using the entire bottle. I can’t say it got rid of fine lines or dark spots because I don’t have them. I’m in my 20’s with combo skin. It helps keep my face matte throughout the day under makeup. I wished it had was SPF. I like a dual moisturizer but I guess it just doesn’t work with this formula.
Katie G.
Taylor, MI
I LOVE THIS STUFF. I've used it every day before my primer in the morning. Helps keep my face soft and matte all day. I will re-purchase. Just love the way it make my face feel and look. You also get a lot of product, it's kinda pricey but a little does go a long way.
Catherine K.
N Arlington, NJ
Absolutely LOVE this product!  The scent is amazing- very clean and not too overwhelming.  I was a little apprehensive about the gel consistency, but found that it keeps my dry skin feeling hydrated all day.  Unlike most moisturizers, this product dries quickly on my skin, so I don't have to sit around and wait for it to set before starting to do my makeup.  It provides a great, smooth base for whatever type of makeup you apply, from a light day of just concealer and mascara to a full face of makeup for a wedding.  100% will repurchase.
Ryan S.
Shelby Twp, MI
Is this good for sensitive skin?
Nicole Z.
Is this good for oily skin?
Ruth R.
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?
Dorjee C.
elmhurst, NY
Would the matifying agent in this product enhance dry patches?
Esma H.
-What skin type do you have? (dry,oily,combo)

Sephora