BY ORIGINS

• I love origins original skin matte moisturizer with willo...2 Answers
  • Is this good for oily skin?10 Answers
Samantha L.
Las Vegas, NV
I got this in my most recent voxbox and I absolutely LOVE it. It's great value because a little goes a long way. It's really fragrant, but not overpowering for me. It's something I definitely plan on buying when I run out of the sample provided by Influenster!
Mahreen M.
Warren, MI
It’s a good moisturizer if you have oily skin. I’m normal to dry and I did not like the after feeling it left but it worked really well on my sister who has more oily skin. Packaging is super cute! Would only recommend to those with normal to oily skin
Gabbie V.
Corpus Christi, TX
I love the moisture in this and I love it because this is the only product that didn't make my face oily I normally don't use moistures for this reason. But this one was truely Matte and smelled great I got this in a box and I will be buying it for sure!
Justice B.
Studio City, CA
I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes, and wanted to give it a full three weeks to try before reviewing to be as honest as possible. The first time I tried I was immediately impressed with the feel of it on my skin - it both moisturized and mattified beautifully. I live in Southern California, and has still been essentially Summertime, so this has been the perfect day-time moisturizer to combat oiliness. I'm more on the combo / dry side, but my t-zone needs some help and this does the trick while keeping my drier cheeks silky smooth. The past three weeks using this I've noticed a consistent great application of my primer and makeup, and definitely have touched up my face less through out the day. I've also noticed a more radiant glow with time... all in all, this product is wonderful! Highly recommend for all skin types in warmer months and underneath make-up, but if you're more on the oily side, you'll love it all year long!We also received trial sizes of the Original Skin Renewal Serum & Original Skin Retexturizing Mask (both 5 stars in my book as well). Origins really hit one out of the park with this line! I've lost count of how many people I've recommended these to. Origins
Kayla B.
Florence, AL
I have oily skin, so moisturizer isn’t normally for me, but this was a light moisturizer that didn’t make me super oily. It smelled great, & really seemed to make a difference if I put it on at nighttime, & washed my face in the morning.
Amy H.
Kaysville , UT
I loved this for so many reasons! Lots of moisturizers I have leave an oily base on my skin and I felt like it made my skin worse and break out. The matte was perfect and left no oily residue, but kept my skin moisturized! Win-win situation!
Andrea P.
Cramerton , NC
Love the original skin matte moisturizer with willow herb. Smells like a fresh lemon scent to me! I apply after I take my makeup off at night. It leaves my skin feeling clean + refreshed! Will be trying more of the origins brand skin care
Jess H.
Honestly if you have oily skin and don’t really apply any type of moisturizer because you feel your just going to get more oily. Well try this matte moisturizer it works great for oily skin! Plus use it prior for makeup application and your makeup will last and feel more flawless.
Christine S.
Coachella, CA
I love how this makes your face feel so refreshed and cold . I felt my skin sucked this product up so quickly . I didn’t like how it dried up so fast , I had to reapply couple times so I can move my foundation around .. I loved the smell of the product as well.
Christine G.
This moisturizer is very mattifying as it claims. Personally for my combination skin it was too drying. If you do have a problem with over oily skin then I would recommend it. I would not recommend it for dry or combination skin though.
Ryan S.
Shelby Twp, MI
Is this good for sensitive skin?
Nicole Z.
Is this good for oily skin?
Ruth R.
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?
Dorjee C.
elmhurst, NY
Would the matifying agent in this product enhance dry patches?
Esma H.
-What skin type do you have? (dry,oily,combo)

Sephora