BY ORIGINS

• I love origins original skin matte moisturizer with willo...2 Answers
  • Is this good for oily skin?10 Answers
Addie D.
Minneapolis, MN
This is definitely the best moisturizer I’ve ever used. I got it complimentary for testing purposes and I’m definitely going to buy. This left my skin feeling super soft and people have noticed how fabulous my skin has turned out. Definitely would recommend this product.
Stephany K.
minneapolis, MN
my favorite product in the world. I actually already reviewed this, and have nothing else to say, but good things about it. I love their smell, packaging, and the finish to my face which feels moist, clear, smooth, radiant. So must things you look for in facial products.
alexis j.
LITTLE ROCK, AR
This product was surprisingly awesome.  It smells absolutely fantastic.  I love the moisturizer because it doubles as a primer as well before putting on my foundation.  It seems to absorb right in my skins pretty quickly.  Definitely love this product
Christina M.
I got this as a free sample from Sephora and I was impressed. Smells great, great for my skin and definitely did the job. Im unsure of the retail price but I'll be purchasing a new one soon .
Beverly O.
Lewisville, TX
I received this product from Influenster. The moisturizer is great it does moisturize your face without leaving you oily. The only issue I had was that my skin had a bad reaction to the product. I started breaking out. I recommend this only if you DO NOT have sensitive skin. My skin is so sensitive and it reacts to many facial products.
Alice L.
Kalamazoo, MI
Love this!! I love the yuzu scent when I applied it on my skin. It also has a cooling effect. So moisturizing. After one minute, my skin became soooooooo smooth!!! It's not sticky at all. It all got absorbed to the skin really quickly. My makeup looked great with this moisturizer. I got this for free from Influenster.
Ashley H.
Definitely a MUST if you have oily skin!!! Very effective! Since I have combination skin I just used this on the parts of my face that gets a bit oily and it worked throughout the day and I had no issues! Great product! Origins Original Skin Matte Moisturizer
🐈Marisol H.
Huntington Park
I received this as a free trial size from Sephora. And since the first time I used it, I knew I was going to get the full size. No regrets, it makes my face looks smooth and Poreless, and also I love the fresh feeling it leaves into my skin. I definitely recommend it.
Cara W.
I really liked this product. It doesn't feel greasy or sticky. My face felt soft. I love the scent. Smells like grapefruit. However after using it 3 times in a week my face broke out. Could just be my skin. Still a great product. Maybe I'll try using it once a week.
Marissa Y.
Lennon, MI
I have extremely oily skin and this lotion has become my new favorite. Hydrating and feels very nice on my skin but doesn’t make me look like an oil slick. It is especially my favorite on my no makeup days. So glad I discovered this product and will be repurchasing!
Ryan S.
Shelby Twp, MI
Is this good for sensitive skin?
Nicole Z.
Is this good for oily skin?
Ruth R.
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?
Dorjee C.
elmhurst, NY
Would the matifying agent in this product enhance dry patches?
Esma H.
-What skin type do you have? (dry,oily,combo)

Sephora