BY ORIGINS

• I love origins original skin matte moisturizer with willo...2 Answers
  • Is this good for oily skin?10 Answers
Jennifer E.
Goshen, IN
Love love love this moisturizer! I received this from Influenster for testing purposes & I was blown away. My skin felt so smooth & looked really healthy & hydrated. I love every product from Origins I’ve ever tried & this one did not disappoint. So grateful to have received this Voxbox!!
Lita M.
Austin, TX
I got this for free from Influenster in order to review it. It's a nice moisturizer and it definitely makes your face matte, but the feeling of it leaves a lot to be desired. I feel like it leaves a film on my hands on face, and if I rub my face it kind of balls up and makes me feel grimy.
Stephanie C.
Las Vegas, NV
This line from Origins is really amazing and great for people with oily skin. I do find that all these products are probably more targeted for people who have oily skin I feel like if you have dry skin it would just be too much. The matte moisturizer with Willow Hearth is so amazing I love it it makes my makeup application flawless. The original skin retexturizing mask with rose clay it's a little intense so just be prepared when you put it on that's going to be pretty strong. And the renewal Serum with willow-herb even though it's a serum I do feel like after it sets in before I put my voice to Riser on it does matter if I my face little bit so I'm not really sure what to make of it but all in all I really like it I know Shiseido has a similar line product for matte mattifying skin but I don't feel like it does enough like this one I love the scent and I love the end result.
Jackie J.
I love the texture of this. Leaves my skin moisturized but also matte and ready for makeup. It smells good and the tub lasts for a good amount of time. Origins typically does not disappoint. I wish there was a smaller size for travel as this does take up a lot of room when traveling.
SC. S.
This did not work for me. I received this complimentary of influenster but I have very dry skin. This would be so amazing for oily or combination skin types but having dry skin it just did not do any justice for my face. I didn’t seem to see any length added to my foundation either.
Amanda M.
York, PA
I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE this moisturizer. It smells amazing and has an amazingly smooth texture. The package is very aesthetically pleasing, and this is definitely something I will be purchasing when it runs out. And I swear it smells like orange peels, which is never a bad thing to me! Ps. I received this item for free
Tiffany ✌.
Scottsdale , AZ
Ugh!!!!!! Every girl needs this product in their life! I absolutely am obsessed. I love using this each morning before my makeup. Not only does it moisturize my face well, but its magical mattefying powers allows me to not even need a primer now! I use this on my neck as well (:
Sondra B.
Ellenwood, GA
This is my all-time favorite moisturizer. A little goes a long way with this one, so while it is pricey compared to some drugstore products, it is well worth it. It smells great, is thick but applies smooth and distributes well, so your skin will never feel "cakey." Great choice.
Kätê W.
Richmond, VA
I am a huge believer and lover in Origin's products, so I was excited to try the Matte Moisturizer. I received this product free for testing purposes. Number one problem I have with my skin is that it becomes an oil hot spot half way through the day. Hello grease city! I allowed myself to try this product for a week before deciding whether this product could tackle the job. I can say, I love this moisturizer! First things first, it smells like grapefruit (yum) and has this amazing gel texture that absorbs quickly into the skin. It made me feel like my skin was truly nourished. As for the matte factor, I believe it really worked! Ignoring sweat (it's summer, it's going to happen) I really did notice a decreased amount of oil on my face. Every time I felt my face, it felt soft & non-oily. I will definitely purchase this item once I get through the rest.
Evelyn M.
Chicago , IL
This moisturizer has become a staple in my skincare routine. I have combination skin but I find that it provides moister while not leaving my face oily like most moisturizers do. Extremely happy with this product and would recommend to anyone who has oily or combination skin.
Ryan S.
Shelby Twp, MI
Is this good for sensitive skin?
Nicole Z.
Is this good for oily skin?
Ruth R.
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?
Dorjee C.
elmhurst, NY
Would the matifying agent in this product enhance dry patches?
Esma H.
-What skin type do you have? (dry,oily,combo)

Sephora