BY ORIGINS

• I love origins original skin matte moisturizer with willo...2 Answers
  • Is this good for oily skin?10 Answers
Alex G.
Los Angeles, CA
I received this for free in exchange for an honest review- here goes. First thoughts - this has a strong scent, but I like it. I realize scents on the face are a no go for many with sensitive skin. It smells herbal with a bright note at the end, maybe citrus but I can't nail it down.

After that, it's a lovely water based/gel moisturizer. Not greasy or oily. It didn't seem to be phenomenally moisturizing to me, but I would say it's pretty middle of the road moisture level.

The standout feature of this crew
is its mattify-ing effect, which is beautiful and especially useful if you go makeup free. I applied makeup over it and it provided a lovely base, makeup stayed on as usual all day. It feels a lot like a makeup primer, because it has silica in it like many primers do- it's filling in your pores and smoothing everything out and keeping you matte! If you have any adversities to silica this is not the product for you, but otherwise it's a great morning moisturizer. #discoverorigins #pinkwatercream #influenstervoxbox
Bernadette C.
Philadelphia, PA
I genuinely love the entire origins voxbox that I received, but the matte moisturizer was the thing I was most excited about receiving. I was actually looking to by a new moisturizer right as I received this box! The smell is amazing, with a grapefruit-y scent, and it definitely moisturizes the skin without making it oily! I love it so much!
Brooklyn K.
Churchville, VA
Unfortunately this moisturizer was too dry for my normal/dry skin type. It smells amazing and has a water feel to it. It applied nicely and smells good, but heavily scented. This did not provide enough moisture on its own and was AWFUL under foundation. If you’re oily you would like this, but dry skin gals steer clear during the winter months.
Melanie M.
Owens X Rds, AL
Like always, Origins doesn’t disappoint. I’m honestly in love with this product. I love how this makes my skin feel. I especially love to use it to moisturize my skin before I put make up on for the day. I would HIGHLY recommend not only this but any of origins products! Origins Original Skin Matte Moisturizer
Katelyn C.
Memphis, TN
This moisturizer does a pretty decent job at keeping my oil away.  I can definitely see a difference when I use it, but I will not say it is the best. I love the smell of this and how it feels on my skin. It does not make it tight feeling or anything and it really does moisturize my skin at the same time. Overall I am pretty pleased with this product.
Jiki B.
San Francisco, CA
As someone with combination/oily skin, I tread a fine line between moisture and grease. The Original Skin Matte Moisturizer was a total surprise for me! It really does moisturize but leaves the skin with a matte finish, a natural semi-matte finish. It has a nice refreshing citrus scent and a light gel texture that sinks well into the skin! Thank you, Influenster, for providing this complimentary product for my review!
Samantha O.
I have really bad oily skin and this product has really helped to keep all my oil and skin in place and matte. I’m not going to lie sometimes this moisturizer dosent get all my oil buy over it’s a good product. I would recommend this not only because it helps to matify the skin but also because it has a really good smell to it.
Jasmine K.
I couldn’t speak more highly of this product as a matte moisturizer and on top, it smells beautiful! It manages to both mattify skin and keep it from drying out all day. I’ve all but replaced my usual primer with this product because makeup goes over it smoothly. I’m delighted by this moisturizer and love using it every morning.
Cassandra A.
Victorville , CA
I use this product everyday for the past few months. I’ve taken it with me camping through the cold mountains in Yosemite to the heat of Mexico . It held up well in both places. I little goes a long way. I have a really oily tzone and it’s help matte it while hydrating the rest of my dry face. It’s an amazing product for all skin types.
Alexandra W.
Pennsauken, NJ
I received this product free from Influenster. It is my favorite moisturizer to put on before make up. It is the only thing that doesn’t feel at least a little bit greasy. With other moisturizers I feel like I have to wait forever before applying make up, but not this one. 30 seconds to a minute is perfect. Make up goes on easily.
Ryan S.
Shelby Twp, MI
Is this good for sensitive skin?
Nicole Z.
Is this good for oily skin?
Ruth R.
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?
Dorjee C.
elmhurst, NY
Would the matifying agent in this product enhance dry patches?
Esma H.
-What skin type do you have? (dry,oily,combo)

Sephora