BY ORIGINS

• I love origins original skin matte moisturizer with willo...2 Answers
  • Is this good for oily skin?10 Answers
Katelyn C.
Memphis, TN
This moisturizer does a pretty decent job at keeping my oil away.  I can definitely see a difference when I use it, but I will not say it is the best. I love the smell of this and how it feels on my skin. It does not make it tight feeling or anything and it really does moisturize my skin at the same time. Overall I am pretty pleased with this product.
Melanie C.
Owens X Rds, AL
Like always, Origins doesn’t disappoint. I’m honestly in love with this product. I love how this makes my skin feel. I especially love to use it to moisturize my skin before I put make up on for the day. I would HIGHLY recommend not only this but any of origins products! Origins Original Skin Matte Moisturizer
Jiki B.
San Francisco, CA
As someone with combination/oily skin, I tread a fine line between moisture and grease. The Original Skin Matte Moisturizer was a total surprise for me! It really does moisturize but leaves the skin with a matte finish, a natural semi-matte finish. It has a nice refreshing citrus scent and a light gel texture that sinks well into the skin! Thank you, Influenster, for providing this complimentary product for my review!
Alexandra W.
PITTSBURGH
I received this product free from Influenster. It is my favorite moisturizer to put on before make up. It is the only thing that doesn’t feel at least a little bit greasy. With other moisturizers I feel like I have to wait forever before applying make up, but not this one. 30 seconds to a minute is perfect. Make up goes on easily.
Samantha O.
I have really bad oily skin and this product has really helped to keep all my oil and skin in place and matte. I’m not going to lie sometimes this moisturizer dosent get all my oil buy over it’s a good product. I would recommend this not only because it helps to matify the skin but also because it has a really good smell to it.
Jasmine K.
I couldn’t speak more highly of this product as a matte moisturizer and on top, it smells beautiful! It manages to both mattify skin and keep it from drying out all day. I’ve all but replaced my usual primer with this product because makeup goes over it smoothly. I’m delighted by this moisturizer and love using it every morning.
Cassandra A.
Victorville , CA
I use this product everyday for the past few months. I’ve taken it with me camping through the cold mountains in Yosemite to the heat of Mexico . It held up well in both places. I little goes a long way. I have a really oily tzone and it’s help matte it while hydrating the rest of my dry face. It’s an amazing product for all skin types.
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
I received this for free from Origins and Ian so impressed! First of all the smell is amazing. It smells so clean and doesn't irritate my skin. It also makes my skin incredibly smooth and mattifies it immediately. I used to use the Clinique gel moisturizer and that was my ride or die moisturizer but I think I love this one more!
Lyndsey G.
Lake Park , GA
Best. Moisturizer. Ever !!! Y'all I got this in the Influenster Origins voxbox and I am highly impressed with it . It seems kinda gloppy in the tub . I was amazed how light it feels once you put it on your face . It rubs in well and doesn't leave you feeling oily. My skin feels absolutely amazing ! I've already purchased the full size from Sephora !
Kelly H.
Washington, DC
I loved the packaging of this but I wasn't a huge fan of the texture. Once applied, it does dry to a matte finish. The moisturizer itself seems to have bits of some ingredient in it, which makes it look less appealing. I didn't end up using it more than a handful of times and will probably give it away to a friend.
Ryan S.
Shelby Twp, MI
Is this good for sensitive skin?
Nicole Z.
Is this good for oily skin?
Ruth R.
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?
Dorjee C.
elmhurst, NY
Would the matifying agent in this product enhance dry patches?
Esma H.
-What skin type do you have? (dry,oily,combo)

Sephora