BY ORIGINS

• I love origins original skin matte moisturizer with willo...2 Answers
  • Is this good for oily skin?10 Answers
Ashley ✨.
Murrells Inlt, SC
I got this product free for testing purposes from Influenster and I love it. It helps with my dry skin and the smell is awesome! It doesn't feel heavy when you put it on. I would definitely recommend. I used the serum first and then applied this! Made my skin feel soft all day as well.
Tori J.
Norwalk, CT
There is something about this moisturizer that is one of a kind. I’m a huge fan of moisturizers and have a solid stash in my collection but this one is one that I find myself going back to day after day. It sinks in pretty quickly and leaves the skin looming great. I’m always afraid of using mattifying products because I don’t want to look like the desert but is so worth a try. It’s great in the morning when you just want to get on with the rest of your morning, because you’re not stuck with a greasy face. Makeup also applies very well over this product!!
Kasia P.
Bloomfield, NJ
I really love the scent and the packaging of this product. I received a complimentary jar from Influenster to review. This a great lightweight moisturizer that does mattify the skin. It is gentle on the skin, however, it can feel drying on the skin at times. I am inclined to recommend this product to someone with oily or combination skin... or as a moisturizer for summer months for someone with skin on the dry side.
Jasmin B.
One of my favorite things to use now! I recieved thia from influenster complimentary for reviewing purposes, thanks influenster!! So happy i was able to try this out. I love that its a matte moisturizer this is great for oily skin. To me it blurs my pores . i really love this. I highly recommend this 100 percent. Vreat for all skintones really.
Chelsea D.
Summerville, GA
I gave this 2 stars only because it really broke my face out. I was given this in a vox box and was super excited to try it. It smelled amazing and I had been in the market for a moisturizer. Within a week of use my face was very broke out and I had decided to stop using the moisturizer and see if that was my problem because my face is usually always clear. My face began to clear up in a matter of days after stopping this product. I really hate to give bad reviews but this truly wasn’t made for sensitive skin.
Laurel H.
Cleveland, OH
I love this it is truly a matte moisturizer and it last quite a while to I received this product from my Sephora points trial size and I can't wait to get the full size it's pretty reasonably priced also I was very surprised because I am not a huge fan of origins products they just don't seem to have much of a affect on my skin but this is the truth and I really want to use more of this product!!!!!!!!💯✔🌿👍💆
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
I've been using Origins Matte Moisturizer for almost two weeks now and I have mixed feelings about this product. I love the texture of the moisturizer, it does make my skin feel soft but for someone like myself who has very Dry skin I don't think the product lasted all that long and my face still felt a little dry after the application. It hasn't been the best moisturizer but hasn't been the worst either. I received a sample of Origins Matte Moisturizer with Willowherb complimentary of Influenster.
Elizabeth W.
Reddick, FL
I absolutely loved getting this set for free. I have such sensitive skin and this set has just been so amazing for it. The rosemary mask clears my skin up so fast and you can feel it working. The moisturizer keeps my face from getting dry but doesn’t make it super oily either. The products smell amazing also. I definitely recommend and this is one product I will now continue to purchase. Thanks to Influenster for giving me the chance to try it and for introducing me to my new daily skin care routine.
monique m.
Washington, DC
I really love this product. As someone in skincare with extremely oily skin I love the finish and texture. I recommend this for combo skin and extremely oily.. not very dry types. I mainly use it during the day and I find that this product really absorbed the oil and keeps it from becoming excessive thru the day. If using with makeup wait 15 mins then follow with primer and use a setting powder / spray.
Deidre G.
New Braunfels, TX
I received this moisturizer in my complimentary Origins voxbox and rhe moment I opened it I loved the smell! It has a soothing warm tea smell to it, with a refreshing coolness when you apply it. I loved most things about this moisturizer but my only complaint is that when I apply my makeup, it kind of balls up and crumbles off my face. Maybe I'm using too much, but it just hasn't worked for me. It does leave your skin feeling soft and matte, just doesn't sit well with my skin.
Ryan S.
Shelby Twp, MI
Is this good for sensitive skin?
Nicole Z.
Is this good for oily skin?
Ruth R.
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?
Dorjee C.
elmhurst, NY
Would the matifying agent in this product enhance dry patches?
Esma H.
-What skin type do you have? (dry,oily,combo)

Sephora