BY ORIGINS

• Is that product is good for sensitive skin?5 Answers
  • I love origins original skin matte moisturizer with willo...2 Answers
  • Is this good for oily skin?10 Answers
Lindsay S.
This is my first time trying a product from this brand I have anyways wanted to try this brand because I heard nothing but great things about this brand and I am so glad I finally did I picked up this beautiful moisturizer from my local Sephora it is a beautiful pink gel like moisturizer it has a strong scent to it of Rose's and willow herb the moisturizer itself leaves my skin feeling super hydrated and moisturized it has a nice glow to it I highly recommend this moisturizer.
Sharon k.
Clearwater, FL
I absolutely love the origins company. I think that their skin care products are amazing! I especially love the Origins original skin matte moisturizer with willow-herb! It is an amazing moisturizer! After I cleanse my skin I open up the jar and it smells so refreshing! I apply only the size of a pea on my entire face and it gives my skin a boost of moisture. But it doesn't feel greasy, and my makeup applies so amazing! I absolutely love it and I recommended to everyone who asked me what I use on my skin! My skin has been behaving so wonderful! I love this product!
Definitely #best of 2018
Kayla G.
Powell, OH
I received this complimentary for testing purposes from Influenster. The product itself, it nice however I don't think it is ideal for all skin types. I have combination skin, drier in the fall and oilier in the summer. Using now, in the fall, my skin still feels dry after each use and I feel I need a lot of product to cover my whole face. I do like the way my skin feels to touch after each use,  but on the inside it is crying for more moisture. I am really excited to try this moisturizer in the summer when my skin isn't as dry because I think it will be perfect!
Amanda A.
Novinger, MO
I really like this matte moisturizer. I have combo skin with an oily t zone. This product smells great and feels creamy putting it on then feels like velvet. I bought this from Sephora and i will be buying more. It is a nice face cream to put on before putting on your foundation.
Sarah C.
Ripon , CA
I love the skin regimen. Not only is it quick and easy to use it smells amazing! The packaging is very nice as well so you don’t have to hide it in your medicine cabinet. I would definitely recommend this product for anyone who’s looking for a quick easy skin care that smells great.
Alexa E.
Sugar Hill
I can’t say enough about this moisturizer. It’s the perfect balance of moisturizing without making your face look like you splashed water on it. Super gentle, smells amazing, and actually seems to matte what’s on your face while hydrating. Go to Sephora. Get it now. You’re welcome.
Tikiyah I.
Chesapeake, VA
My new favorite moisturizer! I usually don’t buy products that I receive for free, it’s more like a one and done type thing but I absolutely had to purchase this! This was the perfect mojo for my skin type (which is oily in the center and dry on the perimeter). My new holy grail!
Latrice M.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Pros: lovely scent, lightweight formula, not greasy

Cons: not hydrating/ moisturizing, skin looked dry - not matte

I am a fan of the Origins brand and really wanted to like this line, but the Original Skin Matte Moisturizer, which was the feature product, was highly disappointing. My combination skin soaked up the thin gel quickly and initially looked radiant and fresh faced; however, after a few moments became dull in appearance. This product would be better for those with normal to oily skin. Also recommended for those living in warm or humid climates.
Ariel K.
Englewood, CO
Recieved this product in a voxbox to try and absolutely loved it! I used it daily as part of my beauty routine until it all ran out. The product works really well at keeping skin moist while also keeping shine levels super in control. Will definitely be purchasing in the future!
Courtney T.
Evansville, IN
I received this product complementary or Influenster in my origins voxbox. I absolutely love using it before applying my make up it really makes your skin look matte. It is a little pricey in store but I think it’s worth it depending on the daily look you’re trying to achieve.
Ryan S.
Shelby Twp, MI
Is this good for sensitive skin?
Nicole Z.
Is this good for oily skin?
Ruth R.
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?
Dorjee C.
elmhurst, NY
Would the matifying agent in this product enhance dry patches?
Esma H.
-What skin type do you have? (dry,oily,combo)

Sephora