BY ORIGINS

• I love origins original skin matte moisturizer with willo...2 Answers
  • Is this good for oily skin?10 Answers
Aneisa A.
Staten Island , NY
Smells great and feels really smooth on my skin. It’s matte unlike some other moisturizers which make you look greasy after application. It has a smell. Not bad but not the fruitiest pleasant thing you’ve ever smelt (which I sometimes prefer). I used this in conjunction with the face wash and the results were nice but I’ve since decided the facial wash isn’t all that and I’m just using the moisturizer now.
Caitlyn  C.
I was so happy to receive this product for testing purposes through Influenster.

I absolutely love this moisturizer. It smells amazing and feels so good on my skin. Usually, with my combination skin, moisturizers leave my skin feeling greasy. This moisturizer makes my skin feel the perfect combination of moisturized and matte. It is the perfect base for makeup, or just a clean finish.
Amanda Y.
Hattiesburg , MS
I’m really enjoying this product. It makes me dry but as oily as I am it’s nothing to complain about. I use this every morning and night and I will continue to use it and I will purchase on my own. I would recommend anyone with oily skin try this product. It’s really good at keeping oils at bay. On my no makeup days it really pairs well with my moisturizer I use to keep my skin hydrated but not greasy looking. It’s a great product.
Nikki A.
Wagram, NC
This product is perfect for oily skin. You can instantly feel it mattifying as you apply it. I love the texture of it being like a gel. I prefer a gel over a cream because it’s suited better for my skin type. It smells amazing & it doesn’t clog my pores or break out my skin. So happy that Influenster sent me this product to try out. I will have to purchase it once I run out of what I was sent, FULL SIZE!
Bella M.
This product gave me allergy, I think it was a bad investment, I do not know how the rest of the products of this brand, but as far as this is concerned I do not recommend it. I dry my skin. I would not buy it againOrigins Original Skin Matte Moisturizer
Danielle D.
Mobile
For starters I have super oily skin and this product helps dry some of the oil up while keeping me moisturized. I LOVEEEE this brand. I have the face mask too and I love it as well. It is really good for sensitive skin like mine. I'll continue to rave about this brand I love it!
vanessa h.
Marlton, NJ
I would give this 5 stars if the product had more/all organic/natural ingredients, but overall, I really liked it. I got it as a sample for testing purposes through the influenster campaign. It smelled wonderfully, but not too strong. I did think it did a good job moisturizing my combination sensitive skin that's already been drying out due to this weather, without leaving it greasy.
Liza B.
I received this product for free from Influenster in exchange for my honest review. This product is really amazing. It took a day or two to get used to the strong smell, but once I did it actually smells good. It took a week or so for me to see the effects but my skin definitely feels very smooth even on days that I don't use it. It is very moisturizing and has definitely evened my skin tone especially in areas that have acne scars. My pores also look much much smaller than they did before I started using this. I used the Origins renewal serum (that I also received for free) and then this moisturizer. This product is pretty mattifying so I use it right before my foundation and it does pretty well. I actually like the texture because it's very fluid (not oily or chalky) and a little bit goes a long way. Like I said I've been using it for 2 weeks and it barely looks like I've touched it (I've attached a picture of the product after 2 weeks of usage). I would definitely suggest using it day and night and pair it with the Origins rose clay mask (which is also amazing) and give it at least a weeks time. Again to sum it up, this moisturizer makes my skin feel very soft, evened up my skin tone and made my pores look smaller and less noticeable. I will definitely purchase this product and I highly recommend it to anyone looking for soft skin, even skin tone and less noticeable pores.
Eugenie A.
Beech Island, SC
Origins Original Skin Matte Moisturizer is the best ive used thus far. I have combination skin and this really kept my oily skin I check. Leaving my face nice and soft all day long. It smells like grapefruit. It doesn't have a watery texture or a cream. It's fluffy and wet but an amazing product.
Natalie F.
College Point, NY
This moisturizer didn’t really work for me because I have really dry skin & it’s matte. It kind of just sat on my skin & clung to my dry patches. I only found that if I used the serum first and then this moisturizer (also used some facial spray) it didn’t really dry me out. But that’s too much overkill for one product. My sister has combo skin with an oily T zone & she loves this
Ryan S.
Shelby Twp, MI
Is this good for sensitive skin?
Nicole Z.
Is this good for oily skin?
Ruth R.
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?
Dorjee C.
elmhurst, NY
Would the matifying agent in this product enhance dry patches?
Esma H.
-What skin type do you have? (dry,oily,combo)

Sephora