BY ORIGINS

• I love origins original skin matte moisturizer with willo...2 Answers
  • Is this good for oily skin?10 Answers
Rena J.
Mechanicsburg, PA
I received this product first free of charge through Influenster, but I have loved it so much that I went on to purchase it after I finished it!! It smells AMAZING and is matte which is great because I have combination skin with an oily T zone, and it doesn’t irritate my face. HANDS DOWN my favorite moisturizer and I will buy it again and again! THANK YOU ORIGINS AND INFLUENSTER FOR INTRODUCING ME TO THIS LOVELY PRODUCT AND BRAND!!
Katherine S.
I received this item in a VoxBox and I really fell in love with it.  The smell is wonderful, but not over powering and doesn't bother my sensitive skin or trigger my allergies.  It has an interesting gel texture and a little goes a long way.  It has an instant blurring and softening effect that I love.  I don't really find it mattifies under make up, so I have taken to using it at night, which is working well for me.
Becca R.
Lynchburg, VA
This has been my go-to duo from Origins recently, and I am so glad that I decided to buy these both! The matte moisturizer is the perfect base for makeup & primer, or just a powder if you're super oily like me! The tinted moisturizer is slightly dewy in consistency but the matte moisturizer helps it look shine free for me for about 6 hours, which is super long wear time on my skin. Lastly, I really love that this company is cruelty free and has natural ingredients. Thanks Origins!! ❤💘
Priscilla L.
I absolutely love how fresh & natural the Origins line is. They even post educational videos of the ingredients they use for every product on their website. I went in-store one day to figure out which products were best for my trouble skin and they recommended the Original Skin line. I walked out with this moisturizer and I LOVE IT. The smell is absolutely amazing, dries on skin fast, and DOES NOT leave an oily residue like most of my previous moisturizers did. Some of the Clinique products I used in the past left my skin oily, but this does not! It softens my skin dramatically & smells so good. Would highly recommend.
Katie B.
Gadsden, AL
A got a sample of this from Sephora and did not have high hopes. It seems like every matte moisturizer that I try out on my oily skin either makes it worse or makes my super dry. This is one of the most balanced moisturizers that I have ever used. It helps keep me matte throughout the day while maintaining my moisture. You can use this at night too but I like using something a little heavier and deeply moisturizing when I don’t have to worry about my face turning into an oil slick. This is the PERFECT under makeup moisturizer for anyone with oily skin! And it smells fantastic, very natural!
Alyssa R.
Studio City, CA
I LOVE THIS MOISTURIZER. I’m so grateful to have received it complimentary from Influenster and Origins for testing purposes!

If you want to know what heaven smells like, open this jar. It is so fragrant and delicious. Not an artificial smelling scent, but it’s just light, soothing and refreshing. I have to admit, I was a little confused, a mattifying moisturizer? I’m dry and need tons of moisture and usually my moisturizers leave me with a soft glow. Maybe that’s why I noticed my texture on my skin? They typically dry down but you can tell I have moisturizer on. This moisturizer left my skin matte. Insane.

I put this on. This Pink Water Cream really got to work. It just kind of sealed the deal for me. It hydrated instantly and within a short few minutes, dried down completely matte. I’ve always been a fan of a radiant glow, which this gives me, but without the greasy after finish. This is definitely going to be added to my P.M. and DEFINITELY morning regimen. Before I tried, I saw on the site that it leaves your skin “primed to go bare or better accept makeup.” I can absolutely see why! I’m not wearing any foundation right now, and it’s blurred imperfections, tightened and smoothed out pores and gives me a soft, I would say matte-pearl glow. My skin looks positively radiant. I’m just SO IN LOVE. I steer clear of primers since I’m dry, but this is going to be my pre-makeup moisturizer, especially for filming. I will definitely be bringing this to set with me!

I’m so thankful for Origins sending me these complimentary gifts to try. I am incredibly pleased with the results and look forward to continued use and seeing it’s long term effects. These will definitely be a part of my new pre-filming go-to’s to make sure I’m picture perfect!
Filza M.
Northridge , CA
The texture is that of a water gel consistency so it’s super lightweight and doesn’t feel thick or greasy on the skin. My skin has gotten a bit more normal/ oily as I’ve gotten older and I see that in the way my skincare products sink in.This moisturizer definitely mattifies the skin, pretty much instantly. Highly impressed! It’s so good to see a product actually do what it says. I find that this is perfect before applying makeup because my skin is super soft and makeup lays beautifully on top.Overall, I think this is a good product if you need something to instantly stop shine and prep skin for makeup.
Amanda B.
Lake Orion
This gives my skin an even complexion, and minimizes my pores. Using it as a primer before foundation and my skin feels soft all day! Definitely met my expectations. My skin goes back and forth between dry and oily and I battle with acne. So far it has worked amazing for me. Although I do think it works best on skin that isn't extremely dry.
Ashley ✨.
Murrells Inlt, SC
I got this product free for testing purposes from Influenster and I love it. It helps with my dry skin and the smell is awesome! It doesn't feel heavy when you put it on. I would definitely recommend. I used the serum first and then applied this! Made my skin feel soft all day as well.
Tori J.
Norwalk, CT
There is something about this moisturizer that is one of a kind. I’m a huge fan of moisturizers and have a solid stash in my collection but this one is one that I find myself going back to day after day. It sinks in pretty quickly and leaves the skin looming great. I’m always afraid of using mattifying products because I don’t want to look like the desert but is so worth a try. It’s great in the morning when you just want to get on with the rest of your morning, because you’re not stuck with a greasy face. Makeup also applies very well over this product!!
Ryan S.
Shelby Twp, MI
Is this good for sensitive skin?
Nicole Z.
Is this good for oily skin?
Ruth R.
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?
Dorjee C.
elmhurst, NY
Would the matifying agent in this product enhance dry patches?
Esma H.
-What skin type do you have? (dry,oily,combo)

Sephora