BY ORIGINS

• I love origins original skin matte moisturizer with willo...2 Answers
  • Is this good for oily skin?10 Answers
Brittany M.
Carteret, NJ
I fell in love with this moisturizer as soon as I applied it! It is a savior to my combo/oily skin. Immediately your face feels matte and super soft, not only that I felt like my pores appeared smaller. The scent reminds me of orange peels and I really like it but at first I thought it was a little weird, either way it dissipates quite quickly once its applied to your skin. This is my new favorite moisturizer and I can’t wait to see it work it’s magic in the summertime!
Samantha R.
Pasadena, TX
This product is so amazing! With only a few uses I noticed my skin so much more radiant, and hydrated! I have combination skin, and I used this all over my face and it evened out my skin, it was the same texture throughout even in my oily areas! I love this product! Definitely recommend for oily or combination skin.
Chenise M.
It's only been 3 days but I'm sooooooooo in love with this product! Like 😍 I can't deal. I used it with my make up recently amd I've been having a hard time finding ding one that wouldn't make my face super oily after using my primer, foundation etc and this left my face moisturizer and oil was almost non-existent. I'm beyond happy with this product.
Nancy P.
A burst of citrus to awaken the senses and the pores.  A complementary trial, thanks Influenster.  This delight was what my routine needed to keep my skin looking dewy and healthy.  The aroma is pleasant and application is like silk, smooth and absorbent. A high recommendation from me.
Nathalie C.
McMinnville , TN
I love this moisturizer! The formula is so lightweight and doesn’t make you skin greasy, on the contrary it dries out so fast that you only will know that you applied because your skin will be so soft and smelling good. The price is really good for the amount of product you get, Specially because you don’t have to use a lot to see the results.
Oriana A.
Phoenix , AZ
I was super excited to test this product out to see if it could work for me so I could buy it but it was disappointing.  First impression was that it felt nice on my skin and had a nice scent. But after a few days of wearing it it broke me out. I already had my skin super clear and so I knew that that was what was breaking me out. I really wish this product could've work for me but now I'm stuck with pimples I worked months to get off :(
Amy P.
Tempe, AZ
I have combination skin with dry cheeks and a really oily forehead so I wanted to try a mattifying moisturizer for forehead. I have tried so many origins products and loved them so I wanted to give their mattifying moisturizer a shot! This product smells amazing and insstantly mattifies your skin. Usually after a couple hours my oil will break though my makeup but this moisturizer keeps me matte for hours. Love!
Makayla G.
Mt Sterling, KY
I have oily skin and have been having a really hard time trying to find a moisturizer that worked for me without breaking me out or making me too oily and when I say the word “Matt” on this product at Sephora I was sold. It is perfect! Makes my skin feel fantastic without being too heavy or overly oily. I’m not a huge fan of the smell but I definitely recommend this to all of the fellow oily skinned people out there!
Abi P.
I kinda got a rash cause it made my skin too dry in certain areas. Of course it did its job but since i have a bit dry skin on my cheeks it made it worse. The packaging was cute and simple but heavy, i went to dillards and got it there.  I wouldn't buy it again for myself because I know I get dry skin patches but it does do it's job is it says it will.
Vernice F.
Bronx, NY
 I'm obsessed with taking care of my oily skin, from seeing dermatologist, to getting facials, to using all kinds of skin care products. I never suffered from acne, but I definitely dealt with a large amount of excess oil. Matte moisturizer was a MIRACLE for me, it concealed and helped balance the look of oiliness and left my skin looking dewy and vibrant, especially after applying makeup! Thank you Origins!
Ryan S.
Shelby Twp, MI
Is this good for sensitive skin?
Nicole Z.
Is this good for oily skin?
Ruth R.
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?
Dorjee C.
elmhurst, NY
Would the matifying agent in this product enhance dry patches?
Esma H.
-What skin type do you have? (dry,oily,combo)

Sephora