BY ORIGINS

• I love origins original skin matte moisturizer with willo...2 Answers
  • Is this good for oily skin?10 Answers
Audrey U.
Charlotte, NC
Wowie this is magical! Absolutely love the matte finish. It’s crazy how much moisture there is for the finish type. Can wear alone as a moisturizer or as a primer.
Catherine H.
Houma, LA
Helps with my T-zone, which is my most oily areas on face. Definitely helped with that without drying me out too long! Makeup stays in place when I'm not so oily
Alexa J.
Mt Juliet, TN
I WOULD GIVE 0 STARS... NEVER USING THIS AGAIN! I have normal to dry skin, and my skin is slightly sensitive.. I used it this morning, and instantly my face felt tight, and itchy, and within minutes, i had flaky patches, and my skin felt raw. I now have a giant rash around my mouth, and lower part of my face. MY SKIN IS RAW, and it hurts.. the only thing that feels nice and doesnt burn my skin currently is coconut oil.. THROWING THIS PRODUCT AWAY..
Jessica R.
I bought this product as I wanted something like a lotion to also use as a primer. I have combo, sensitive and very fair skin.

The good: (1) This smells amazing! I love how this smells and (2) I agree that it is matte.  It absorbs quickly and leaves skin feeling  moisturized, but still matte. Because of this, it makes for a great primer under foundation.

The bad: It broke me out, which is unfortunate as I really wanted to like this.  I tried it for a week and noticed my face breaking out visibly more after I came home from work. I switched out everything else but this lotion (hoping it was something else in my skin care routine)... it was only after I stopped this, that I would not have new breakouts at the end of the day.

Jasmine O.
Memphis, TN
I usually skip out on moisturizer when I'm applying my makeup because I end up an oily mess. But, this keeps me pretty matte without the additional mattifying primer. I wouldn't use this product alone on makeup free days though. It left me a bit too dry, which is typically NOT an issue for me. It has a light scent and a texture that I'm not really use too. Almost a jelly/gel, but spreads like a moisturizer. It is actually refreshing when you first apply it. I would recommend this for extremely oily people like myself, but not for those with normal/dry skin. *Disclaimer: I did receive this product for free. All opinions are honest and my own.
Christin P.
I received this Original Skin Matte Moisurizer with willowherb in influenster's origins Vox box to review. Even though I received it free my review is 100% honest and my own unbiased opinion. The moisturizer has a jelly texture. A little goes a long way with this moisturizer which I like because it will last longer. It soaks into your skin quickly and has the same clean scent as the serum and retexturizing mask which I enjoyed. I noticed my skin looking matte which is great for people with oily skin concerns that are looking for a nice moisturizer. It made my face feel really soft after one use. I will purchase this after I run out.
Lei C.
Austin
I'm in love! This is the first origin product I have purchase and trust me it is definitely not the last. I am beyond impressed with the quality of this product. I have oily/combination skin and this stuff works perfectly for my skin. It's super gentile on skin and does not break me out. It moisturizes my face without making it feel oily and it dries down fast. Skin feels soft and it definitely has a matte finish. Definitely great for wearing under makeup too! This is such a game changer for me, I've often struggled to find a face moisturizer that did not break me out or cause my face to feel greasy. And I actually think this product would work perfect for any skin type. But if you do have oily sensitive skin then this is the moisturizer for you!
Katie N.
I absolutely love this matte moisturizer. I've been using it for over a month and am proud to say I am hooked! I have combination skin and tend to always have oily skin throughout the day after I use moisturizer. But this Origins matte moisturizer is my new savior to non oily skin. It minimizes my pores, not fully but still to make a difference. The jar is a fairly good size and a little goes a long way with this product. It has a nice refreshing smell that instantly wakes me up in the morning. Never going back to my old moisturizer that I've been using for over 3 years! BUY THIS! You won't regret it!
I received this product complimentary in exchange for my honest review.
I got this product complimentary in exchange for my honest review.
KT E.
Fountain Vly, CA
I've used this for a couple days now and I love it!!! It absorbs into the skin instantly and has a very light and clean smell. My skin feels super soft after, not greasy at all, and so matte to the touch. I've been wearing this without make up so I can't say how well it works under, but something I noticed is that it keeps my skin from being oily all day which is amazing!!!! Totally love it! My mom tried it and says her wrinkles disappear too!
Abi D.
Haworth, NJ
Amazing for my oily girls. This is a great moisturizer, it leaves my skin soft and not dry and dehydrated. It smells so nice, sort of like grapefruit.

This moisturizer leaves my super oily skin matte without taking away any luminosity so you won’t be looking dull.

I like this moisturizer for under makeup since the smoothing helps with application and keeping oils at bay but it’s also nice on its own. I don’t typically use it at night because I don’t mind if I look shiny while I sleep.

This product is kinda pricey for how much you get but it’s lovely.
Ryan S.
Shelby Twp, MI
Is this good for sensitive skin?
Nicole Z.
Is this good for oily skin?
Ruth R.
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?
Dorjee C.
elmhurst, NY
Would the matifying agent in this product enhance dry patches?
Esma H.
-What skin type do you have? (dry,oily,combo)

Sephora