BY ORIGINS

• I love origins original skin matte moisturizer with willo...2 Answers
  • Is this good for oily skin?10 Answers
Alison H.
Los Angeles, CA
I love the smell of this and the finish of this product! It’s such a great addition to my routine. I wear this over my spf and I love the matte finish that it gives and I swear it lasts all day long!
Andrea R.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Leaves my skin so smooth and perfect for wearing under makeup! Absorbs quickly and moisturizers great! Origins did awesome with this new moisturizer and it smells fantastic!
Brianna R.
Atlanta, GA
I'm OBSESSED with this product.  It smells so good and is so cute in its pink color.  I received this complementary and will probably be buying it from now on!
Taya S.
This moisturizer is so refreshing and cooling! It smells amazing as well! If you want a matte moisturizer, I would for sure recommend this one! I wouldn’t change it at all!
Yuribel A.
Iselin , NJ
I received this product and it was the first time trying on the brand and this moisturizer. I completely love it and I think I am going to purchase it after I use it all!!
Alycia S.
Owings Mills, MD
I really liked this product, it felt nice going on the skin and had a great scent. It stayed matte all day. Unfortunately for my dry/dehydrated skin it just wasn't enough moisture.
Tazman M.
Phoenix, AZ
This is a great product, I use it as a primer before I apply makeup. It doesn't have quite enough moisture to be my nighttime product but it works great as a primer.
Lindsey S.
Greenville, SC
Smells lovely, but was too drying for my skin type. I think it is better suited for someone with oily skin, or someone who just wants a super light weight moisturizer.
Hailey B.
I love this moisturizer so much. At first I wasn’t sure about it because it is more jelly like. But then the way my skin feels, made the weird texture all worth while.
Hannah G.
N Royalton, OH
I didn’t like this product. I have very oily/dry skin. And this dried out my skin even worse. I also did not really like the scent. First time user. Probably won’t use again. Maybe next time!
Ryan S.
Shelby Twp, MI
Is this good for sensitive skin?
Nicole Z.
Is this good for oily skin?
Ruth R.
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?
Dorjee C.
elmhurst, NY
Would the matifying agent in this product enhance dry patches?
Esma H.
-What skin type do you have? (dry,oily,combo)

Sephora