BY ORIGINS

• Is that product is good for sensitive skin?5 Answers
  • I love origins original skin matte moisturizer with willo...2 Answers
  • Is this good for oily skin?10 Answers
Christine D.
This product is ridiculously good. This smell is invigoration. The texture is super light and not something even remotely greasy. It goes on super swiftly like putting water in your face. Then you have a moisturized, fresh and clean feeling face ready to conquer the day with NO SHINE! Who would have thought this was even possible?!
Rachel M.
I really love this moisturizer! I have oily skin, that is definitely in need of constant hydration, and this moisturizer provides just that. It has a really nice gel consistency that leaves your skin feeling supple and hydrated throughout the day, without leaving you feel greasy or depleted of moisture. It does not leave you looking matte after application, so I would recommend adding a mattifying primer after the moisturizer settles into the skin to give the desired effect. The only reason I did not give this moisturizer 5/5 stars is because alcohol is one of the top ingredients, which can cause more dryness and irritation over time, and can damage your skin’s moisture barrier.
Risha Z.
Tulsa, OK
I have an oily t-zone so I wash my face morning and at night and i apply the Origins Original skin matte moisturizer and it doesn’t make my skin look oily and it also doesn’t dry out my skin. I absolutely love the formula and would definitely recommend this moisturizer if you have an oily t- zone or oily skin.
Nedia d.
Brooklyn, NY
This product does exactly what is says it does: hydrates while mattifying. A lot of mattifying products sacrifice a lot of the hydration skin needs to achieve that smooth, oil-free look, but this product got them both right. It sinks in pretty quickly and dries down to a satin-matte finish. My one concern with it is the scent. It was far too strong for me to use on a daily basis, because the scent is just too powerful. It also smells like grapefruit, which I dislike, so I guess I was biased. All in all, this product is great for someone with combination/oily skin who still needs to boost hydrating while keeping your skin matte!
Michelle V.
Glen Burnie, MD
When I read “mattifying, moisturizing AND oil free” I was skeptical.. how is that possible? I have combination skin.. oily in some spots, dry spots in others AND eczema. But this makes my whole face (and neck) happy! I bartend and run around ALOT at work and sweat. This doesn’t make my make up run up (before primer is applied) and I don’t have to blot my face as much as I usually do. And it smells great!!! It’s worth a shot!
*i received this as a sample for testing purposes from influenster* then bought TWO full sizes!!
Brittany D.
Freedom, NY
I absolutely loved everything about this moisturizer. My favorite part was the scent, but the fact that it didn’t leave my skin all oily, greasy, and shiny was the best. I’d definitely be curious to see how this would work on my skin in the summer. Definitely want to purchase and would recommend to others!
Karen C.
San Francisco, CA
I love the Origins Skin Matte Moisturizer - one of my favorite things about it is that it acts as a primer as well. I love the smell of the product and it doesn't make my skin oily and I didn't break out when I began using this product. It makes my skin matte after application and I couldn't be happier.
Stephanie R.
Woodstock, GA
I received this product complementary to sample. I waited to review until I could see how it actually worked for me and my skin. Overall, I thought this was a good product, but I will not purchase my own after I use the sample. It has a strong scent, which isn't inherently bad, but I am somewhat sensitive to smells. Even though it wasn't a "bad" smell, it was still stronger than I'd prefer. It does dry matte as described, but I didn't like the way it fared under my primer and foundation. My skin felt drier earlier in the day than when I use other moisturizers under my make up.
Nevaeh P.
Middlesex, NJ
I love this moisturizer. Origins is a great brand. It has a great smell and I was really excited about the part where this moisturizer dries matte. It helps a lot because I do not like my face to feel oily and other moisturizers tend to do this . This a great product and I definitely recommend it.
Dominique L.
Holladay, UT
I like most origins products. This was a nice one as well. I love the smell and packaging, however, I would say it is not for my skin type. I have combination skin, and I don't think matte moisturizer is for me. I do feel however it would work for other people with different skin types.
Ryan S.
Shelby Twp, MI
Is this good for sensitive skin?
Nicole Z.
Is this good for oily skin?
Ruth R.
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?
Dorjee C.
elmhurst, NY
Would the matifying agent in this product enhance dry patches?
Esma H.
-What skin type do you have? (dry,oily,combo)

Sephora