BY ORIGINS

• I love origins original skin matte moisturizer with willo...2 Answers
  • Is this good for oily skin?10 Answers
Michele K.
Oakley, CA
This is a great moisturizer. I haven’t stoped using it since I got in my box from Influenster. I have told other people to use it. It’s smooth and keeps the skin soft. I would tell others to buy this product.
Laura L.
Birmingham, AL
An awesome product! It makes my skin feel so smooth. Love the moisture feel. Smells amazing & it’s so refreshing! This will definitely be my go to moisturizer from now on. Highly recommend !!!!
Alicia R.
Pasadena, MD
Origins always delivers!!! I love this moisturizer because it doesn’t leave my skin all mushy or super shiny!! It absorbs really good and the results are even better. The price is a tad high, but it’s really worth it!! I really recommend this product!
Clarissa J.
Little Rock, AR
I love the way this product makes my face feel. I feel that it moisturizes my face well enough i prepare it for my make up. I will purchase this product again. I love the packaging.
Yasmine L.
Denver, CO
Not a huge fan of the texture or how it made my skin feel. The matte effect made my skin feel very tight. The scent is probably the only thing I liked about this product.
Yomaira H.
winter haven, FL
I like the smell of this it smells like lemons or lemon zest to me. I like the consistency of it , its like a jell. It made my skin really smooth , matte but not drying at all.
Mitchie R.
El Paso, TX
New holy grail for sure! Been looking for a moisturizer that’s good for my skin doesn’t make it oily, and this is perfect. It works great before your makeup every day. Love it
Melanie M.
New Orleans , LA
The smell is amazing!! I would bathe in this stuff if I could! I am not sure if I would make this my #1 moisturizer. It's not effective as a couple other I have tried but is hydrating and oh that wonderful smell!!!
Victoria S.
This moisturizer is okay. I don’t like moisturizers in a pot because it’s feel like it’s unsanitary and I didn’t notice a big difference in my skin but I like the gel consistency.
Kristi G.
Bryant, AR
Having dry skin I was scared to try a mattifying product because I thought it would dry me out. I’m pleased to say it did NOT dry me out. Instead, it gave me a wonderful matte primed face for makeup!!
Ryan S.
Shelby Twp, MI
Is this good for sensitive skin?
Nicole Z.
Is this good for oily skin?
Ruth R.
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?
Dorjee C.
elmhurst, NY
Would the matifying agent in this product enhance dry patches?
Esma H.
-What skin type do you have? (dry,oily,combo)

Sephora