BY ORIGINS

• I love origins original skin matte moisturizer with willo...2 Answers
  • Is this good for oily skin?10 Answers
Cassidy S.
Shelby, NC
This stuff if amazing for my oily skin! The smell isn’t my favorite but I love the packaging & I definitely love the fact that it’s gentle on my skin. It’s a little pricey but you get a ton of product!
Lexi H.
Sylvania, OH
As far as mattifying moisturizers go, this is one of the best. Your skin feels so soft and nice after using it:. Even better, it doesn’t look oily! The price is kinda high, but it’s worth it if you struggle with oily skin.
andrea a.
Dalton, GA
I received this in one of my influesnter boxes And I love it. Makes my face feel perfectly hydrated without leaving it greasy. Totally recommend to anyone looking for a new moisturizer! Totally worth it
Sandy G.
This product has seriously saved my skin. At times when I'm running late or choose not to put make up on, this is the only product I sue and my skin is smooth and radiant. I love it. My skin feels cool and hydrated. Highly recommend.
Kylie H.
Charlotte, NC
I have to say, this is my first experience with a matte moisturizer. I received this Origins Matte Moisturizer complimentary from Influenster for my honest review. In my initial experience, I was floored by the beauty of the packaging and smells. It absolutely screams femininity. I'm actually extremely sad I didn't discover this when my face was oily and acne-prone. It gives my skin a gorgeous matte finish that is perfect for makeup application or just a natural look. However, with my skin now dry and craving moisture, I didn't find that my skin felt as supple with this moisturizer. It didn't quite give it the glow I'd like for healthy skin. Although, one MAJOR benefit I experienced was a reduction in pore size! Plus, it felt super refreshing when applied. If you tend to lean towards the oily side, I highly recommend this matte moisturizer!
Olivia A.
Peralta , NM
This moisturizer is amazing. My sister also absolutely loves it! The smell is BEYOND AMAZING. I love the natural ingredients and I love how it smooths out and matifies my face. Love Love Love!!!
Crista Z.
Harker Hts, TX
One of the best moisturizer out there! I received this in a VoxBox and since then have bought 2 more on my own! I love it! I use this one and Ratchasima water cream! I would definitely recommend this!
Courtney C.
Mcdonough, Ga
Love this moisturizer! It makes my skin soft and keeps it from getting dry but still leaves a matte finish.
The only thing I wish was different was that it was in a pump instead of open container.
Brittany B.
Sumiton, AL
I have oily and acne prone skin and this moisturizer has been one of my holy grail products. I honestly can’t imagine life without it now. Not only does it smell wonderful, it keeps your skin matte and oil free for hours.
Kate M.
Irwin , PA
It was a great product for dealing with the shininess if your face. The matte finish helps and I loved the amount I had to use. I haven’t had to buy any more yet but I’ve seen it in the stores.
Ryan S.
Shelby Twp, MI
Is this good for sensitive skin?
Nicole Z.
Is this good for oily skin?
Ruth R.
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?
Dorjee C.
elmhurst, NY
Would the matifying agent in this product enhance dry patches?
Esma H.
-What skin type do you have? (dry,oily,combo)

Sephora