BY ORIGINS

• I love origins original skin matte moisturizer with willo...2 Answers
  • I so want to purchase this moisturizer, but not sure if t...4 Answers
Mo P.
Clarksburg, WV
I am about our of this and I an definitely buying it again!! I always use this on days I want to do matte make up. It really seems to help smooth the skin for a perfect canvas for foundation.
Desiree C.
Fall River , MA
Love this stuff! I wasn't sure about it when I got it because it's a matte moisturizer which seemed weird to me but it is awesome! My skin feels hydrated but my face has no shine, it's nice!
Chelsea F.
I really like this product. I got it from Sephora. I like the smell and color. But, I will not purchase the product again. My face is always dry. and it's supposed to matte on your face, and it work. I’m not oily at all.
Megan A.
Santa Ana, CA
Great moisturizer that keeps my face looking fresh and radiant, however, it doesn’t immediately absorb into my combination skin so I don’t like to use it immediately before applying makeup.
Savannah G.
I love the texture, feel, and wear of this moisturizer. Origins is one of my favorite skincare brands. This moisturizer has a couple of things: It is wonderful if you border on the combo to oily skin! For myself, I border on the combo dry. If you have dry skin I do not recommend this. However, if you have combo skin, this is wonderful! It balances oils out for the entire day!!! You face feels like all the oil has been zapped away. You feel matte. It also has a a slight cooling sensation upon application. I love this stuff for my t-zone in the summer. It’s amazing.
I only gave it 4 stars because it needs to come in a pump. I do not like to expose skincare to so much air when they’re in jars. Plus it’s messy and not very travel friendly. But formula wise, it is a must try for oily or combo oily skin!
Alyssa V.
Fremont, CA
Such a great matte moisturizer. The smell is pretty strong but I don’t mind it. I have oily skin so this really helps moisturize and mattify my skin at the same time. It’s a really good moisturizer to use before makeup.
Brooke D.
Smyrna, GA
This stuff is seriously amazing. The smell is refreshing and the product feels more like a serum that drys but leaves your skin feeling plump. I would highly recommend this to anyone no matter what your skin type is!
Michelle M.
Bronx, NY
This moisturizer worked wonders for my boyfriend who has acne prone/ oily skin. Because of products he uses at times he dries out but the provided that balance. Hydration but matte so the oil doesn’t show but also doesn’t dry him out.
Karla R.
New Prt Rchy, FL
I actually in love with this product. It is a gel moisturizer that keeps you hydrated but also matte. Good prices point too. I actually will repurchase this product. I got mine at Sephora.
Tjing-Tong T.
Super duper matte, even in the Florida humidity and with my oily skin.  You can even put it over a heavier, non-matte, lotion and get a more moisturized and still matte look!
Ryan S.
Shelby Twp, MI
Is this good for sensitive skin?
Nicole Z.
Is this good for oily skin?
Ruth R.
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?
Dorjee C.
Elmhurst, NY
Would the matifying agent in this product enhance dry patches?
Esma H.
-What skin type do you have? (dry,oily,combo)

Sephora