BY ORIGINS

• I love origins original skin matte moisturizer with willo...2 Answers
  • Is this good for oily skin?10 Answers
Jenn B.
Chesterfield Twp , MI
Best facial lotion I’ve ever used. Makes my skin feel smooth and not greasy. A little bit goes a long way. Even my daughter uses it. I received a free sample and I am so glad because I found my new favorite lotion. I will definitely be purchasing this when I am out.
Alicia H.
Seattle , WA
I love to use this as my daytime moisturizer because it's not too heavy under my makeup. It seems to make my foundation last longer, like a primer. And my skin is so soft! Highly recommended especially for ppl with oily skin.
Brittany O.
Cleveland, OH
This stuff is amazing. I have oily skin and some moisturizers just aren't cutting it. It has a nice temporary cooling sensation when you apply it. My skin isn't oily after a few hours with this moisturizer. It absorbs into the skin and does not leave a drying feel.
Lauren E.
san antonio, TX
I'm always skeptical of moisturizers because my face is hella oily, but I'll put this on at the start of my day 03:50 AM and when I get home at 06:30 PM my face is not oily and doesn't feel dirty or weighed down or anything! It just feels good and it smells good!
Alison W.
Arvada, CO
Perfect for summer months - this is the moisturizer for my oily friends who need their skin to normalize! I would NOT recommend this for winter if you live somewhere where artificial heat is used, but otherwise it’s awesome.
Brandi J.
Council Blfs, IA
I love this moisturizer. Such a great soft feeling. The pink packaging is so cute. I thought it might leave my skin oily but it didn't. I got such a large sample size. It's such a great product. I would definitely repurchase
DeeAnn L.
I love this moisturizer. It feels so nice on the skin. Smells so good. Has a nice matte feel not oily. Cleared my skin up fast. Love the cute pink packaging too. It’s my new favorite moisturizer. Will definitely repurchase!
Jess G.
Canyon Cntry, CA
I absolutely LOVE this product! It’s the best moisturizer for my very oily skin. I’m absolutely in love with the entire line. I was a first time buyer but it definitely will not be my last purchase from this brand and line.
Ashley M.
Atlanta, GA
After receiving this product free for review, I have to same I am thoroughly impressed!! Although I wouldn't say that there were noticeable effects, I will say that it is a great soothing moisturizer! Definitely recommend.
Laura T.
Altoona, PA
This is my favorite moisturizer. I have sensitive combination skin. The fragrance is very light and it lineages my skin hydrated all day long. I used this on my wedding day and my skin was flawless. Does not clog pores.
Ryan S.
Shelby Twp, MI
Is this good for sensitive skin?
Nicole Z.
Is this good for oily skin?
Ruth R.
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?
Dorjee C.
elmhurst, NY
Would the matifying agent in this product enhance dry patches?
Esma H.
-What skin type do you have? (dry,oily,combo)

Sephora