BY ORIGINS

• I love origins original skin matte moisturizer with willo...2 Answers
  • Is this good for oily skin?10 Answers
Jaci J.
Philadelphia, PA
This was a great product to use in the morning to keep my face feeling hydrated and healthy throughout the day, but also matte. I love how it helped reduce shine as the day went on and limited the amount of powder I had to use.
Melisa M.
Norristown, PA
I absolutely loved this product! It does a great job of smoothing out the skin, mattefying and moisturizing. I like to apply this on before I do a special makeup look since it smooths my skin so well. It’s almost like a primer.
Beth Z.
Morris Plains, NJ
I LOVE the way the Matte Moisturizer makes my skin feel.  I prefer a matte look, so this just helps along with the moisturizing!  It is absolutely necessary to use it during the winter months to prevent dry skin, too!
Jenn B.
Chesterfield Twp , MI
Best facial lotion I’ve ever used. Makes my skin feel smooth and not greasy. A little bit goes a long way. Even my daughter uses it. I received a free sample and I am so glad because I found my new favorite lotion. I will definitely be purchasing this when I am out.
Alicia H.
Seattle , WA
I love to use this as my daytime moisturizer because it's not too heavy under my makeup. It seems to make my foundation last longer, like a primer. And my skin is so soft! Highly recommended especially for ppl with oily skin.
Brittany O.
Cleveland, OH
This stuff is amazing. I have oily skin and some moisturizers just aren't cutting it. It has a nice temporary cooling sensation when you apply it. My skin isn't oily after a few hours with this moisturizer. It absorbs into the skin and does not leave a drying feel.
Brandi J.
Council Blfs, IA
I love this moisturizer. Such a great soft feeling. The pink packaging is so cute. I thought it might leave my skin oily but it didn't. I got such a large sample size. It's such a great product. I would definitely repurchase
DeeAnn L.
I love this moisturizer. It feels so nice on the skin. Smells so good. Has a nice matte feel not oily. Cleared my skin up fast. Love the cute pink packaging too. It’s my new favorite moisturizer. Will definitely repurchase!
Jess G.
Canyon Cntry, CA
I absolutely LOVE this product! It’s the best moisturizer for my very oily skin. I’m absolutely in love with the entire line. I was a first time buyer but it definitely will not be my last purchase from this brand and line.
Alison W.
Arvada, CO
Perfect for summer months - this is the moisturizer for my oily friends who need their skin to normalize! I would NOT recommend this for winter if you live somewhere where artificial heat is used, but otherwise it’s awesome.
Ryan S.
Shelby Twp, MI
Is this good for sensitive skin?
Nicole Z.
Is this good for oily skin?
Ruth R.
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?
Dorjee C.
elmhurst, NY
Would the matifying agent in this product enhance dry patches?
Esma H.
-What skin type do you have? (dry,oily,combo)

Sephora