BY ORIGINS

• I love origins original skin matte moisturizer with willo...2 Answers
  • Is this good for oily skin?10 Answers
Janice M.
Johnson city, NY
This Moisturizer works well for its purpose of keeping skin hydrated. I didn't like how it would tingle sometimes when I put it on or how it didn't smell like roses like I'd imagined, it's not a bad smell, just not what I imagined.
Jasmine H.
Edgerton Ohio
Love putting this on before doing my makeup. I have super dry flaky skin on my face and this helps SO much. Love the packaging as well. Will definitely buy again
nikki|havey H.
St Petersburg, FL
I received a sample of this moisturizer from Sephora and I fell in Love- I am obsessed with the matte finish it has as I hate the dewy feel regular moisturizer leaves on my face. I am purchasing a full sized jar to use consistently
Darshana P.
E Patchogue, NY
great product. i have more dry skin so i don’t have much use for a matte moisturizer other than in the summer, but the scent is really nice, the texture is great & feels really nice on the skin, it feels like a treat for the skin
Melisa M.
Norristown, PA
I absolutely loved this product! It does a great job of smoothing out the skin, mattefying and moisturizing. I like to apply this on before I do a special makeup look since it smooths my skin so well. It’s almost like a primer.
Jaci J.
Philadelphia, PA
This was a great product to use in the morning to keep my face feeling hydrated and healthy throughout the day, but also matte. I love how it helped reduce shine as the day went on and limited the amount of powder I had to use.
Beth Z.
Morris Plains, NJ
I LOVE the way the Matte Moisturizer makes my skin feel.  I prefer a matte look, so this just helps along with the moisturizing!  It is absolutely necessary to use it during the winter months to prevent dry skin, too!
Jenn B.
Chesterfield Twp , MI
Best facial lotion I’ve ever used. Makes my skin feel smooth and not greasy. A little bit goes a long way. Even my daughter uses it. I received a free sample and I am so glad because I found my new favorite lotion. I will definitely be purchasing this when I am out.
Alicia H.
Seattle , WA
I love to use this as my daytime moisturizer because it's not too heavy under my makeup. It seems to make my foundation last longer, like a primer. And my skin is so soft! Highly recommended especially for ppl with oily skin.
Brittany O.
Cleveland, OH
This stuff is amazing. I have oily skin and some moisturizers just aren't cutting it. It has a nice temporary cooling sensation when you apply it. My skin isn't oily after a few hours with this moisturizer. It absorbs into the skin and does not leave a drying feel.
Ryan S.
Shelby Twp, MI
Is this good for sensitive skin?
Nicole Z.
Is this good for oily skin?
Ruth R.
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?
Dorjee C.
Elmhurst, NY
Would the matifying agent in this product enhance dry patches?
Esma H.
-What skin type do you have? (dry,oily,combo)

Sephora