BY ORIGINS

• I love origins original skin matte moisturizer with willo...2 Answers
  • Is this good for oily skin?10 Answers
Stephany K.
austin, TX
I love Origins Matte Moisturizing. The first thing that sold it for me was it’s wonderful smell, it has a citric hint to it.

I also love the packaging as it is cute and attractive for a skin care product. Most packages look very generic. Once I tried it, the texture is smooth and light and applied to your face if feels amazing. My face felt hydrated, moisturized with a dowy feel to it, but not oily. No excess is left as it dries and absorbs pretty well.

I also think the price is fair for the product, is a small jar but you only need a bit everyday to add that extra glow and bare a clean fresh face.

It reminds me of french products that are targeted to women who prefer to use a natural look and flawless skin is the key for that.
Caitlin C.
Katy, TX
I received this product courtesy of Influenster for testing purposes and these opinions are my own. I have absolutely LOVED using this moisturizer. I have dry skin and have trouble finding a moisturizer that effectively moisturizes my skin so that it feels nourished and not like it has a top coat of greasy grossness that is doing nothing but sitting on top of my skin. After I apply this at night, my skin is SO soft and feels nourished and healthy. This product is also great under make up - it creates a smooth clean surface to apply foundation. I truly look forward to using this product each day. Plus the packaging is beautiful, so if I accidentally leave it out (which I do ALL the time) it doesn't hurt to look at :)
Zeleny A.
Moreno Valley, CA
So let me start by saying I received this free from Influesnster and Origins. I have oily combination skin. So I was excited when I recived this in the mail. I thought yay a moisturizer that mattifiyes my skin without drying it out... I was wrong, so wrong. At first sight and smell it was great, I loved the citrus smell, and the creamy feel of it. Once I put it on my face it was nice and smooth feeling but a few seconds later my face started burning, I figured it was because of the citrus scent, there had to be some kind of citrus in it. I ignored it. Left it on used it for a few days, about a week and a half. I noticed it was starting to break me out and I had dry patches around the rims of my nose. I stopped using it after that.
Stella C.
Brooklyn, NY
I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes and I am so happy that I got to try it. This product is amazing! At first I was a little skeptical because the formula seemed so thick and gooey. But after applying the product on my face is when I realized How amazing it is. I have combo skin and one of the biggest problems I have with moisturizers is that in the middle of the day I would have to start blotting my T zone. With this product it keeps my skin moisturized without it being shiny. It's like the products gets absorbed into your skin as you're applying. I've even used this as a primer before doing my makeup and it works great; not patchy, foundation goes on smooth. I would definitely recommend this product!
Jocelyn H.
Rockville, MD
I love this product. I use it every morning and night. At first i wasn't a big fan and felt that it dried out my face but after using it and letting it sit for like 30mins i can feel the difference and its almost like it smooth into my skin and is now super soft perfect for adding make up on top. I already went out and purchased another one.
Tiffany B.
Las Vegas , NV
This is an awesome moisturizer! I felt a soothing sensation when I first applied it and it left my skin glowing and soft! I feel like it also helps smooth my pores and along with the Original Skin serum the skin just looks it’s best! I definitely suggest this one to anyone who has combination skin and problems with pores and even texture!
Melissa B.
Pulaski, TN
I received this product in my VoxBox. I used it for the first time and immediately did not like it, but I continued using it to make sure I could give an honest review.

This product has a very unique texture- almost like a jelly. It has a nice smell, yet not overpowering. I have combination skin where my T-zone can get very oily, yet the areas around my eyes are very dry. This product was too harsh for my skin. It immediately burned when I applied it.

My biggest complaint, however, is how my skin felt after applying this product: it did not feel hydrated whatsoever. My skin had a powdery feel and still felt very dry. I ended up giving this product to my mother so it did not go to waste.
Margaret P.
Woodbridge, VA
Firstly, this feels incredible! It’s kind of a gel and it smells like orange peel, I love putting it on. Secondly, it is more for oily-combination skin. Some days I used a thicker moisturizer on top (I use Differin so my skin can be dry.) I have noticed a difference and my skin looks brighter and feels like a baby face. It doesn’t shine at all so you can go without powder or makeup if you like. It also sinks in instantly. Great stuff!
Christine D.
This product is ridiculously good. This smell is invigoration. The texture is super light and not something even remotely greasy. It goes on super swiftly like putting water in your face. Then you have a moisturized, fresh and clean feeling face ready to conquer the day with NO SHINE! Who would have thought this was even possible?!
Rachel M.
I really love this moisturizer! I have oily skin, that is definitely in need of constant hydration, and this moisturizer provides just that. It has a really nice gel consistency that leaves your skin feeling supple and hydrated throughout the day, without leaving you feel greasy or depleted of moisture. It does not leave you looking matte after application, so I would recommend adding a mattifying primer after the moisturizer settles into the skin to give the desired effect. The only reason I did not give this moisturizer 5/5 stars is because alcohol is one of the top ingredients, which can cause more dryness and irritation over time, and can damage your skin’s moisture barrier.
Ryan S.
Shelby Twp, MI
Is this good for sensitive skin?
Nicole Z.
Is this good for oily skin?
Ruth R.
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?
Dorjee C.
elmhurst, NY
Would the matifying agent in this product enhance dry patches?
Esma H.
-What skin type do you have? (dry,oily,combo)

Sephora