BY ORIGINS

• I love origins original skin matte moisturizer with willo...2 Answers
  • My face gets REALLY oily on my eyelids and forehead but t...1 Answers
Jessica P.
NC
This is by far my favorite moisturizer! The smell is amazing! This is not like most moisturizers that are thick and leave your skin feeling oily. This moisturizer has a nice light texture and will make your skin feel soft, smooth and hydrated! I would recommend this to others!
Elizabeth B.
Buffalo, NY
As someone who has oily skin, this moisturizer has been my new favorite. It smells great and as soon as I put it on I can feel it working. I got it for reviewing purposes so depending on price I would buy this effective lotion again.
Gretchen W.
DALLAS, TX
I did not like the matte finish of this moisturizer. When I put on lotion for my face, I want it to really feel like it's drinking in all the nutrients. The matte finish didn't really give me that sensation. It may have been doing its job, but the feeling of it just isn't for me.
Jacklyn B.
Punta Gorda, FL
Love this product! It smells great. It works really well without leaving the skin oily! I would recommend it to anyone ! It’s a very gentle moisturizer and I’m very sensitive(or allergic ) to some ! Great product. Would buy it again.
Michelle C.
Northlake , IL
This is by far the best moisturizer ever if you have oily skin! It goes on smoothly and its very gentle on the skin! It is really mattifying. Works well for my skin! I dont think it needs any improvements. Love this! Highly recommend!
Alexandra S.
Ponte Vedra, FL
This is the BEST moisturizer ever! If you have oily or combination skin this is a must. Ive always had to use a mattifying primer but with this I could skip it most days! It smells soooooo good too. Feels light and airy going on. Just the best! Please never stop making this!
Emily G.
Palm Harbor, FL
Absolutely love that it dries matte! I have combination skin and it dries smooth and dry. It smells absolutely amazing and it's very gentle on the skin but super effective. Would highly recommend. It makes my skin feel super silky but not oily.
Sarah A.
Coraopolis , PA
This product left my face soft and matte, it was everything I hoped it would be. My pores got smaller and my face was so so soft. The smell was very citrus and refreshing. I would recommend this product to anyone with any skin type.
Danielle Y.
Rantoul, KS
I really enjoy this moisturizer for morning use. Makeup goes on great over it, makes my skin feel very smooth and is definitely mattifying. Downside in my opinion is that it is not moisturizing enough to use in my nighttime routine.
nikki|havey H.
St Petersburg, FL
I received a sample of this moisturizer from Sephora and I fell in Love- I am obsessed with the matte finish it has as I hate the dewy feel regular moisturizer leaves on my face. I am purchasing a full sized jar to use consistently
Ryan S.
Shelby Twp, MI
Is this good for sensitive skin?
Nicole Z.
Is this good for oily skin?
Ruth R.
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?
Dorjee C.
Elmhurst, NY
Would the matifying agent in this product enhance dry patches?
Esma H.
-What skin type do you have? (dry,oily,combo)

Sephora