BY ORIGINS

• Is that product is good for sensitive skin?5 Answers
  • I love origins original skin matte moisturizer with willo...2 Answers
  • Is this good for oily skin?10 Answers
Marvelis T.
This moisturizer is great when you first apply it leaves your skin soft but matte which I love. My only issue is that I don’t think the moisture stays locked it. At least not on my skin. After a while I seem to get some dry patches and have to reapply if I don’t have makeup on.
Elizabeth G.
Brooklyn, NY
I love the consistency, scent, and feel on the face when you first put it in.  The packaging provides a lot of product, and a little goes a long way. It does not made my skin breakout.  I wish the hydrated feeling lasted longer, though. Overall, would recommend.
Hannah H.
I love this moisturizer so much! I got it in a voxbox and its now my every day.. I love how hydrating it is but it doesn't leave you greasy! And its si refreshing to put on. I love this so much
roya a.
Los Angeles , CA
this stuff used to be my holy grail until my skin changed up slightly (which ruins everything) but I still am able to use it often. I love feeling moisturized but dry- I don’t know how to explain that because it sounds moronic but as an oily girl- it’s what makes sense LOL
Erin C.
Daphne, AL
Love this moisturizer... the smell is also a big plus! It really does leave your skin matte. I have dry skin and this moisturizer still works for me... it’s not my favorite because of the dry skin but I do use it from time to time. I can’t wait to use it during the summer!
Lillian P.
Lancaster, PA
I think this product would be great for combo to oily skin. I however am super dry. It was not moisturizing enough for my taste but did leave my skin feeling very smooth, so it could do well under makeup.
Kamri P.
Houston
I like this moisturizer because it is a thick consistency and it goes on great on my skin. Most origin products my skin tends to really like. It doesn’t have a scent to it like most origins product to me and it’s a lot of product for the price. I think it was like 28 dollars.
Puja P.
Clemmons, NC
I received this moisturizer for free and I've been using it everyday since! I really like the scent and it works well under makeup, but also on it's own. It goes on smooth, doesn't feel too thick or doesn't make my skin oily. Would definitely recommend it to others!
Krystal M.
This product is great to go under makeup. It helps make your face matte. It is like a two in one product because with this product I do not have to put primer on after before I go in with foundation.
Heather F.
Philadelphia , PA
I actually really enjoyed this moisturizer. Its very light weight on the skin and keeps my skin matte. It didn’t break me out at all which is great because I find that a lot of face products react with my acne prone skin. The packaging is very nice. Origins is a great brand!
Ryan S.
Shelby Twp, MI
Is this good for sensitive skin?
Nicole Z.
Is this good for oily skin?
Ruth R.
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?
Dorjee C.
elmhurst, NY
Would the matifying agent in this product enhance dry patches?
Esma H.
-What skin type do you have? (dry,oily,combo)

Sephora