BY ORIGINS

• I love origins original skin matte moisturizer with willo...2 Answers
  • Is this good for oily skin?10 Answers
Valerie S.
Greenville, IL
I love the feel of this product, and how it makes my skin feel. I wish it had some anti-aging properties to it, as I am at a point where that is more important than the matte finish. I do enjoy this product for a daytime moisturizer. A little goes a long way and has a really nice scent, as well.
Brianna S.
Lake Worth, FL
I can’t say enough good things about this moisturizer since receiving it in a VoxBox. It smells nice but not overpowering, gives my skin adequate hydration under makeup without making me feel greasy, and leaves a smooth canvas to apply my makeup on. I think this just may be my holy grail morning moisturizer!
Jessica B.
Severn, MD
Amazing product for summer time. My skin type is dry to normal upon weather conditions and I wouldn't go as far as saying this would fit my needs over winter time, but it did make my face well moisturized and smooth during warmer days. Rapidly absorbed and did not alter how my make up layered over the top.
Olivia S.
S Ozone Park, NY
This is one of the best moisturizers I've ever tried! The mattifying effect is great and the product creates a perfect base for my makeup. It works just as well as a regular, glowing moisturizer for those no makeup days! I will definitely have to continue buying this product once the jar is finished.
Mackenzie S.
This is a pretty great moisturizer. I have combination skin, and this product not only hydrates my dryness, but also tones down the oiliness in my t-zones. I love using this under CC creams and dewy looks because I know it will control any shine. I also love the lightweight feel and the soft smell!
Anna W.
Rio Rancho, NM
I really enjoyed this moisturizer! I like that it had a thin serum-like consistency. It was not too thick or heavy for my skin. The scent was also nice. I only took it down one star because I feel it didn’t give a ton of moisture to your skin so I wouldn’t recommend this if you have very dry skin.
Alisha J.
Henrietta, TX
I really liked how this felt on my skin. It went on light, but still decent moisture, not as moisturizing as my dry skin needed alone though. The smell is lovely and clean. It's lightly rose scented with a hint of lemon - a very pleasant mix. It has an old fashioned beauty vibe to it which I like.
Lynnzy B.
Abilene, TX
This moisturizer keeps my face hydrated without seeming to be oily during the day. I think origins as a brand is very reliable for being more natural products, they’re a little on the pricy side but a little goes a long ways. I had received a deluxe sample to review, and have sense purchased a full sized jar
Katie D.
Cleveland, OH
This is a good moisturizer for spring/summer. It’s a light moisturizer that sinks in very quickly. It’s a little too light for me to use in winter without another moisturizer, but it’s nice and matte for morning use when you need something light. The smell is very strong but goes away quickly.
Ivy L.
I’m surprised at how fast this moisturizer absorbs on your skin! It doesn’t leave my face feeling tacky or slippery after. It doesn’t affect my make up or primer in anyway. Sometimes I find myself going for round 2 as it really does absorb fast! I’m not sure about the mattifying part, if anything maybe just slightly, but great product either way
Ryan S.
Shelby Twp, MI
Is this good for sensitive skin?
Nicole Z.
Is this good for oily skin?
Ruth R.
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?
Dorjee C.
elmhurst, NY
Would the matifying agent in this product enhance dry patches?
Esma H.
-What skin type do you have? (dry,oily,combo)

Sephora