BY ORIGINS

• Is that product is good for sensitive skin?5 Answers
  • I love origins original skin matte moisturizer with willo...2 Answers
  • Is this good for oily skin?10 Answers
Mallory W.
I would suggest this moisturizer to anyone. At first I did not like the smell, but it got better once i got used to it. The texture is nice and does not feel heavy. The colors of the packaging are nice as well. I'd buy it for sure. I got this as a free sample from Influenster, but would recommend it myself.
Kaitlyn T.
I have never used a moisturizer that didn’t cause breakouts until this once. I’ve suffered from acne for over 10 years so when I got this in a free box I was skeptical until I saw how amazing it works!!! It makes my skin feel so smooth and minimizes my pores and evens my skin tone. I use it every single day!
Allison R.
NEW CASTLE, DE
I have a very dry t-zone and this product did not help at all. It completely dried me out and left my skin peeling in that area. I wouldn't recommend this if you have similar skin issues. I did enjoy the scent and texture of the product but found it pulls the moisture instead of putting it into your skin.
Jennifer A.
Chattanooga, TN
Best summer moisturizer, hands down. I get immediate and all day mattification and the texture is just so soft. I don't feel a film on my skin like I do from gel moisturizers. This is worth every cent if you have oily skin. I also feel like the small amount of salicylic acid helps my skin fight bacteria. Win/win!
Logan H.
Durant, OK
This moisturizer is amazing for oily skin. I got a sample of it at sephora and immediately purchased it before I even finished the sample. It is great for oily skin and kept my makeup matte and controlled my oils better than any moisturizer I’ve ever tried. This is definitely a holy grail in my routine!
Sarah B.
Irvine , CA
I’ve been using this for 3 weeks and I can see and feel a difference in my skin. My skin is soft and smooth. It helps keep my oily skin under control and my pores look smaller. It does not dry my skin and keeps me moisturized. I will definitely purchase again and again. I received this product for free.
Sara H.
This just sat on top of my skin like a barrier. Didn’t like how it felt throughout the day especially at the price point. Smells nice and feels smooth upon application.
Valerie S.
Greenville, IL
I love the feel of this product, and how it makes my skin feel. I wish it had some anti-aging properties to it, as I am at a point where that is more important than the matte finish. I do enjoy this product for a daytime moisturizer. A little goes a long way and has a really nice scent, as well.
Brianna S.
Lake Worth, FL
I can’t say enough good things about this moisturizer since receiving it in a VoxBox. It smells nice but not overpowering, gives my skin adequate hydration under makeup without making me feel greasy, and leaves a smooth canvas to apply my makeup on. I think this just may be my holy grail morning moisturizer!
Olivia S.
S Ozone Park, NY
This is one of the best moisturizers I've ever tried! The mattifying effect is great and the product creates a perfect base for my makeup. It works just as well as a regular, glowing moisturizer for those no makeup days! I will definitely have to continue buying this product once the jar is finished.
Ryan S.
Shelby Twp, MI
Is this good for sensitive skin?
Nicole Z.
Is this good for oily skin?
Ruth R.
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?
Dorjee C.
elmhurst, NY
Would the matifying agent in this product enhance dry patches?
Esma H.
-What skin type do you have? (dry,oily,combo)

Sephora