BY ORIGINS

• Is that product is good for sensitive skin?5 Answers
  • I love origins original skin matte moisturizer with willo...2 Answers
  • My face gets REALLY oily on my eyelids and forehead but t...1 Answers
Mallory W.
I would suggest this moisturizer to anyone. At first I did not like the smell, but it got better once i got used to it. The texture is nice and does not feel heavy. The colors of the packaging are nice as well. I'd buy it for sure. I got this as a free sample from Influenster, but would recommend it myself.
Holly L.
Myrtle Beach, SC
The Origins Original Skin Matte Moisturizer works very well with my oily skin! Gives me a matte look and reduces the appearance of pores. The price of this product is mid-range and the packaging is simple but nice. I would purchase this in the future! This product was given to me as a sample to try by Influenster.
Alix D.
I really love this product. It moisturizes my face without being too heavy, which can be very hard to find. It also did not clog my pores and the mattifying look under make up was a huge unexpected plus! I received this product free from Influenster but will continue to stay loyal to it and keep purchasing!
Allison R.
New Castle, DE
I have a very dry t-zone and this product did not help at all. It completely dried me out and left my skin peeling in that area. I wouldn't recommend this if you have similar skin issues. I did enjoy the scent and texture of the product but found it pulls the moisture instead of putting it into your skin.
Jennifer A.
Chattanooga, TN
Best summer moisturizer, hands down. I get immediate and all day mattification and the texture is just so soft. I don't feel a film on my skin like I do from gel moisturizers. This is worth every cent if you have oily skin. I also feel like the small amount of salicylic acid helps my skin fight bacteria. Win/win!
Logan H.
Durant, OK
This moisturizer is amazing for oily skin. I got a sample of it at sephora and immediately purchased it before I even finished the sample. It is great for oily skin and kept my makeup matte and controlled my oils better than any moisturizer I’ve ever tried. This is definitely a holy grail in my routine!
Valerie S.
Greenville, IL
I love the feel of this product, and how it makes my skin feel. I wish it had some anti-aging properties to it, as I am at a point where that is more important than the matte finish. I do enjoy this product for a daytime moisturizer. A little goes a long way and has a really nice scent, as well.
Sara H.
This just sat on top of my skin like a barrier. Didn’t like how it felt throughout the day especially at the price point. Smells nice and feels smooth upon application.
Brianna S.
Lake Worth, FL
I can’t say enough good things about this moisturizer since receiving it in a VoxBox. It smells nice but not overpowering, gives my skin adequate hydration under makeup without making me feel greasy, and leaves a smooth canvas to apply my makeup on. I think this just may be my holy grail morning moisturizer!
Jessica B.
Severn, MD
Amazing product for summer time. My skin type is dry to normal upon weather conditions and I wouldn't go as far as saying this would fit my needs over winter time, but it did make my face well moisturized and smooth during warmer days. Rapidly absorbed and did not alter how my make up layered over the top.
Ryan S.
Shelby Twp, MI
Is this good for sensitive skin?
Nicole Z.
Is this good for oily skin?
Ruth R.
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?
Dorjee C.
Elmhurst, NY
Would the matifying agent in this product enhance dry patches?
Esma H.
-What skin type do you have? (dry,oily,combo)

Sephora