BY ORIGINS

• I love origins original skin matte moisturizer with willo...2 Answers
  • Is this good for oily skin?10 Answers
Jessie C.
Los Angeles, CA
I really wanted to love this—the packaging is so pretty!—but the smell is just way too strong and the matte feel doesn't hydrate my skin the way I like. It did feel soft, which is nice, but it also felt powdery and even a little agitated. I love the Orgins line and this might be right for someone with oily skin, but it didn't work for me.
Katarina  R.
Lafayette Hl, PA
I really like this moisturizer. I love that it dries down matte and doesn't make your face feel greasy after you apply it. It smells really nice too. It's a gel like consistency which is different. My only complaint is that I feel like when I use this, my makeup doesn't last as long during the day compared to when I use a different moisturizer.
Milly T.
Chula Vista, CA
I love the scent, and definitely the way it makes my skin feel. It says it’s willowbark(?) but I don’t know what that is so to me it smells like grapefruit. I received this with the mask and serum, and using the full set just made my skin feel so clean and soft! The moisturizer is not heavy at all, I believe it is for combo/oily.
Chandel P.
I’m very picky when it comes to mosturizers but this one wasn’t that bad at all. It smells so good and absorbs super fast. It does a really good job hydrating my skin, I use it twice a week and then switch off with aveeno moisturizer. I would recommend this product, however if you rub your face or apply anything else after you put on this product it sometimes starts to peel off.
sheyla g.
This moisturizer leaves your skin soft as a babies bottom without the shine other moisturizers tent to leave. If you have oily skin this is definitely the perfect product for you.
Charity S.
Eschenbach
Such an amazing moisturizer. Just haven’t been able to use it often since it’s mattifying and I have dry skin. Smells AMAZING. gel consistency is so nice and cooling on the skin.
Shawna G.
This product was nice. At first it feels very smooth and hydrating. It claims to be a matte moisturizer and I would agree, but it was a little too dry feeling for my liking.
Shannon E.
Thousand Oaks, CA
The product is actually amazing. I didn’t expect to like it nearly as much as I did.. but it’s now become a part of my daily routine. I use it as a moisturizer and a primer and it keeps my skin looking nice and my makeup looking fresh all day! As soon as my free sample is gone, I will be purchasing again immediately.
Pechanda V.
Seattle, WA
I love this moisturizer. I have combo skin. I have some dry patches but for the most part I get oily on my t zone. This lotion is a great base for makeup too! It doesn’t dry out my skin but also makes my skin matte! Smells nice. A little also goes a long way! So worth the price.Origins Original Skin Matte Moisturizer
Alyson d.
Colbert, GA
I received this product free from influenseter for testing purposes only.
 this product was pretty useful in the dry winter months.. now that its hot and humid my skin is back to oily and i can no longer use it. i will keep it on hand in case and for the winter.. but i definitely can not use it during the summer.
Ryan S.
Shelby Twp, MI
Is this good for sensitive skin?
Nicole Z.
Is this good for oily skin?
Ruth R.
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?
Dorjee C.
elmhurst, NY
Would the matifying agent in this product enhance dry patches?
Esma H.
-What skin type do you have? (dry,oily,combo)

Sephora