BY ORIGINS

• I love origins original skin matte moisturizer with willo...2 Answers
  • Is this good for oily skin?10 Answers
Molly G.
Owings Mills, MD
This was a great product for oily skin. The texture is unlike many other moisturizers I’ve used before. It felt like It hydrated me enough without making me feel greasy which I appreciate.
Liceth R.
Joliet, IL
I love this Brand because of what it stands for. The product definitely makes your skin feel super hydrated and fresh! However the only thing I didn’t like about it was that it made my face too matte. I am very dry so this may be the reason why it didn’t work for me. I bet this is great for people who have very oily skin so I still give it a thumbs up!
Stephanie C.
Holden, MA
Loved this moisturizer. It was super light weight and did not feel sticky on my skin. I break out easily and I feel this product helped my breakouts. It also had a very refreshing relaxing scent. I would definitely buy again.
Maren T.
Saint Paul, MN
The scent is to die for, the packing is very attractive, but the product didn’t seem to properly moisturize. It didn’t seem to do much at all other than keep my skin a bit on the matte side. I’d use the product for that purpose but definitely not to moisturize. Sensitive skin beware! Original Skin caused redness and irritation around my nose and chin.
Eli D.
I love this! Although I don’t LOVE the matte look, I do really enjoy this moisturizer. The smell is amazing, and it leaves a nice semi matte look while still hydrating a great amount. Great great great moisturizer!
Marium S.
I personally love this product. I have really oily skin especially during the summer. You can see the "natural" glow from all the oil escaping from my face. I think this is the best for those summer days when you have your makeup on and you don't need to feel like your face is too oily. It keeps your makeup matte and dry which is what I love about this.
Kim P.
Canoga park, CA
Love this! I have pretty dry skin so i was a bit worried that this would dry my skin out even more but it did not. I used it on days i would wear dewy foundation and they matched perfectly.
Caitlon J.
Columbia , TN
This was an item I received in the Vox Box and I adore it! I am certainly going to purchase this product as well as the serum and mask that came with it. It hydrates without breaking me out. This product also preps the skin for makeup and makes a wonderful primer. I definitely recommend  Origins Original Skin Matte Moisturizer !!!
Alexandra A.
Coal City, IL
This is a nice moisturizer for someone with more oily skin who likes to be a little more matte. I have very dry skin and while it was nice I don’t feel it was enough hydration for me.
Amanda E.
Tampa, FL
Love this matte moisturizer. At first when I put it on after cleansing and toner it started to burn my cheeks just a little bit but once it dried my face felt so soft and clean. Definitely would recommend this product smells very clean as well
Ryan S.
Shelby Twp, MI
Is this good for sensitive skin?
Nicole Z.
Is this good for oily skin?
Ruth R.
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?
Dorjee C.
elmhurst, NY
Would the matifying agent in this product enhance dry patches?
Esma H.
-What skin type do you have? (dry,oily,combo)

Sephora