BY ORIGINS

• I love origins original skin matte moisturizer with willo...2 Answers
  • Is this good for oily skin?10 Answers
Megan H.
Pensacola, FL
I LOVE this moisturizer. I have combination skin. Even when my face is dry, I can still use this without any issues. It smells very good, not too strong of a fragrance.  Its gentle and not harsh on the skin. I have sensitive skin and I do not have an issue with it. I would recommend this to anyone. I use it under my makeup and then I use the primer from this same line.
Jordan F.
Raleigh, NC
I LOVE this moisturizer. I have put it on before my makeup and it cuts down the oil greatly. It is light and the smell isn’t strong at all. Origins never disappoints. I also have put it on as a night cream and leaves my face feeling really soft. I love it.
Renata S.
Acworth , GA
This moisturizer is EVERYTHING! This has helped me with keeping my oily skin at bay for hours and I love how it smells! It has a citrus kind of smell to it that I can’t get enough of! This doesn’t break me out and it leaves my skin feeling silky soft and it doesn’t feel heavy on my skin at all. I’m always going to buy this for as long as they make it. It’s my holy grail of moisturizers!
Haley F.
Loved this. It makes my skin feel so good!! It’s definitely effective. And cute packaging. I’m a first time user. And will buy this again for sure. It’s gentle on my face. Just so expensive!
Anne Marie R.
When I received the Origins VoxBox I was so excited to try this moisturizer.  I have combination skin and I felt like it didn't leave my skin feeling as moisturized as other Origins products I have tried in the past.  It did leave a matte finish and minimized pores; however, it wasn't my favorite moisturzer.  I prefer a more dewey, natural finish.
Diana N.
This is my new fave! It smells great (a bit strong at first but it doesn't linger too much and is not overwhelming). I love that it is a gel as I tend to have oily skin that breaks out easily and this doesn't cause any problems. It sinks into the skin quickly and leaves it matte and so soft! The only thing I would add is a bit of spf but otherwise it is perfect!
Ashley C.
Forest, VA
I got a deluxe sample of this with my Sephora points and I was actually shocked at how much I enjoyed this product. It leaves your skin nice and matte and does a good job at adding moisture. The only place I didn't see a whole lot of improvement was my forehead fine lines. I would definitely recommend this for summer and will look at buying a full size in the future.
Adrielle C.
Kingstree , SC
Absolutely love this moisturizer!! I'm obsessed with the scent of this! Smells very fresh. Nice gel like texture that feels cool on the skin. My skin is on the dryer side and this moisturizer feels very hydrating without leaving a greasy feeling. I will definitely buy this product on my own (disclosure: I received this product for free for testing purposes.)
Emily P.
Conroe, TX
I did really like this product at first and I don't dislike it now but I don't really love it.  At first I thought my skin had become dry in areas but I think the cream actually flaked off (like, on my eyebrows if it got on my hair).  I couldn't tell if my skin felt better or if the cream just left a film of some sort.  The jury is still out.
Sabrina W.
Charleston , SC
This is one of my absolute favorite items in my skin care routine. When I revived this to test, I wasn’t really expecting it to be this great. After using this my face would look and feel so amazing and it gave me an amazing glow.  It sneaks amazing too, kinda citrusy. I definitely recommend this to anyone who is looking for a good moisturizer
Ryan S.
Shelby Twp, MI
Is this good for sensitive skin?
Nicole Z.
Is this good for oily skin?
Ruth R.
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?
Dorjee C.
elmhurst, NY
Would the matifying agent in this product enhance dry patches?
Esma H.
-What skin type do you have? (dry,oily,combo)

Sephora