BY ORIGINS

• I love origins original skin matte moisturizer with willo...2 Answers
  • Is this good for oily skin?10 Answers
Priscila V.
Waterloo , ON
This is a really interesting moisturizer, it's a different formula and it leaves your face feeling matte . It's definitely something I would have to use more .
Dylan M.
Bordeaux
It's nice and lightweight and good for sensitive skin, however, if your skin is very dry you might need something a little bit stronger than this moisturizer.
Iasmin D.
Carmo, RJ
A friend lent me to test this product and I really liked the results! I would love to get it for myself, I just do not think it's close, but I like it.
Myriam L.
Nancy
J'adore cette crème ! Elle est rapidement absorbée et laisse la peau instantanément matte. Son odeur de citronnelle est agréable et rafraîchissante
Geselle P.
Doral, FL
This is my fiesta experience whith a Matte moisturizer, it gives my skin a gorgeous Matte finish that is excelent for makeup, i would recomend it
Erica V.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
The product os wonderful, it moisturizes my skin a lot. I felt the difference at first use. And the perfume of the whole line os very pleasant.
Nilsa M.
Manassas, VA
Amazinggggg. What I loved about it is that it can be applyed right before foundation and it won't leave my face oily. The smell is also nice.
Raquel M.
Paris
Use it a sample of this product four weeks a go and i am dying to have it in full size! The results where amazing! I need it in my Life :)
Christine V.
I love this moisturizer. It dries down matte and it smells nice. My T-zone doesn’t get oily as quickly as previous moisturizers I’ve used.
Shannon T.
This isnt one of the best i have tried.. i dont like the texture and how it makes my skin feel at all. In my oppinion its not worth it.
Ryan S.
Shelby Twp, MI
Is this good for sensitive skin?
Nicole Z.
Is this good for oily skin?
Ruth R.
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?
Dorjee C.
elmhurst, NY
Would the matifying agent in this product enhance dry patches?
Esma H.
-What skin type do you have? (dry,oily,combo)

Sephora