BY ORIGINS

• I love origins original skin matte moisturizer with willo...2 Answers
  • Is this good for oily skin?10 Answers
Nataliia L.
New Castle, DE
Unfortunately this product didn't meet my expectations. I have combination to oily skin but after using this moisturizer my skin was extremely dry! Where is moisturizing and hydration?? I really nedeed to apply something moisturizing. Yes, the pores were smooth and skin was matte but my skin became flaking! So it's not good as a primer too. Would not recommend this product.
I received it complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.
Danie S.
Blaine, WA
I am really loving this moisturizer as a base before I apply my primer. I have combination oily/dry skin with sensitivity. I've been using it for about a week now and I've been enjoying it as an addition to my routine. It keeps my skin moisturized throughout the day without any issues with extra oil. The scent is a bit strong with a flowery perfume but after application it disappears within minutes. I'll definitely be purchasing in the future. I believe the price is definitely worth the quality and value.
Ana B.
I have oily skin and love the fact that these products are oil free. I love the smell, it’s citrus but not overwhelming, the texture is so lightweight for moisturize oily skin helping in mattifying and hydrate without adding oils, it is amazing.
Vivian SDQ613437 S.
I love this cream, it has a gelatinous texture and a spectacular matt effect I love it, origins via influenster sent me a sample and I will really continue to use it because your skin feels fresh and moisturized.
Amiirah N.
Portland, OR
I love this matte moisturizer it has a gorgeous glow and fresh finish with this lush water cream. This matte moisturizer leaves my skin looking radiant, refine texture, even tone, and visibly minimize pores for a soft smooth skin.
Lisa P.
Hawthorne, NJ
Origins is an amazing company that I have loved for years so I was thrilled to receive this moisturizer complimentary from influenster for testing purposes. It was so soft, smooth and revitalizing for my sensitive skin that it's now a part of my daily routine.
Leonor Q.
I use many moisturizing creams before, some are ok and some are about more than ok, this one is actually worth trying, I can go on a day without any makeup on and have no fear for it really does so much for my skin
Blanca L.
Tucson, AZ
Like the fresh feeling of the gel when applied and how fast it dries without leaving an oily residue. Is a the perfect moisturizer for summer if you have oily skin, totally recommend it, give it a try.
Paola M.
Mondragone
This product is one of my favorites. It moisturizers and hydrates your skin perfectly. It has a wonderful matte finish which I love and makes your skin so soft. I would absolutely buy it again.
Sopho G.
New Castle, DE
I have recieved the cream for free from influenster,it is rrally amazing product and the best i have ever used,i use it every day,it hs very smooth texture and makes my skin brightener and softer,i'm going to repurchase when it will empty! Recomented!
Ryan S.
Shelby Twp, MI
Is this good for sensitive skin?
Nicole Z.
Is this good for oily skin?
Ruth R.
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?
Dorjee C.
elmhurst, NY
Would the matifying agent in this product enhance dry patches?
Esma H.
-What skin type do you have? (dry,oily,combo)

Sephora